Saints The Ingraham Angle and Fox News @Night (1 Viewer)

apjung

All-Pro
Reaction score
NFC Championship debacle talk on Fox News Channel right now and replay again at 1:40 AM CT.

Fox News @Night with Shannon Bream will also be talking about the NFC Championship debacle, petition, lawsuits, etc.

Last edited:
Ben's all class. Didn't know the Arroyo(?) guy Laura has on regular is a WhoDat.

That segment was very good. Hit on a lot of key points prior to the interview. The only thing I would have liked to see mentioned is the fact that 4 of the 7 officials on the field reside in and near the greater LA area. This doesn't sit well with me at all.

Also, I hear fans of other teams bringing up "bad" calls that hurt them, but by and large, those calls were a result of bad rules that were later changed. In our case, this was straight up a blown call, and there was no controversy over what the call should have been. Even Rams fans know and admit that was a terrible call.

It was deliberate, there is no disputing that. The only question is what cased the officials to ignore such a blatant call.

That segment was very good. Hit on a lot of key points prior to the interview. The only thing I would have liked to see mentioned is the fact that 4 of the 7 officials on the field reside in and near the greater LA area. This doesn't sit well with me at all.

Also, I hear fans of other teams bringing up "bad" calls that hurt them, but by and large, those calls were a result of bad rules that were later changed. In our case, this was straight up a blown call, and there was no controversy over what the call should have been. Even Rams fans know and admit that was a terrible call.

It was deliberate, there is no disputing that. The only question is what cased the officials to ignore such a blatant call.

Yes, about the refs I just finished in another post about the some of the ref being from LA area. I said someone should tweet about this so all the fans know that NFL games could be influenced by biased refs calling games in their hometown.

To be fair, I mentioned the refs being from Los Angeles on a radio show with 20 million listeners... so I did my part to spread the word.

To be fair, I mentioned the refs being from Los Angeles on a radio show with 20 million listeners... so I did my part to spread the word.

Yeah! I can't believe the media isn't picking up on the ref from LA angle for the non call.

Hell forget about being from LA. What about the fact that the one who missed the call was a former Rams Player. You think Reggie bush could ref our games?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom