The Investment Thread (7 Viewers)

Have not. Will check them out.

RCEL still moving upward pretty strong. I am very interested in their upcoming 3rd qtr. results. I think we are going to be very surprised by their report. The stars are getting closer!
Yeah, we will see. It will either signal continued price gains, or crash.

Yeah, we will see. It will either signal continued price gains, or crash.

I think you would/will see some pull back if they are reporting continued losses. But remember this. It will be loses attributed to their start up. They have no real debt. They make the product. They sell the product. And they store the product for BARDA as it only has a shelf life of 6 months. BARDA was a huge promoter and sponsor of the development of RCEL. It will not crash. It may go down some, but it will not crash. A crash is a drop in price of say 25-30%. If it does. I will jump on more shares. By the EOY, watch for a share price in the $12-15 range, if their 3rd qtr. report looks positive. If it is not yet turned the corner, you may see 8.25/share. I think more high side than low side.

RCEL still moving upward pretty strong. I am very interested in their upcoming 3rd qtr. results. I think we are going to be very surprised by their report. The stars are getting closer!

I picked up 500 last week.

So, in general market news.. what's the play? Still waiting to see what's in store?

So, in general market news.. what's the play? Still waiting to see what's in store?

I think the forecast is still global decline through the early part of next year absent a meaningful trade deal and stimulus at this point. There can still be gains in the meantime but the floor has pulled down and downside risk is significantly greater than upside risk.

The play depends on how nimble you are and how much risk exposure you're willing to take. I've gone largely defensive on the main and set up a few short plays. But there's still time for gains on the upside for sure. And the decline/pull-back might be gradual rather than angular, so it's not a 'doom and gloom' as much as it is a retracting trend - perhaps not so much overall productivity but on valuation.

dang ORLY be sellin parts....must be that catchy slogan.

Charles Schwab is going to allow investors to buy fractional shares to encourage younger investors.

Wow. After the change to free trading, all the others followed.

Revenue is up, earnings down. My guess is spending is up, or the deliveries are killing them. I'll read up more on it later. I already got out of AMZN a little while back.

Depending on how much of a dip they face, I may get back in. But, I think 1650-1800/share is quite the premium....

Revenue is up, earnings down. My guess is spending is up, or the deliveries are killing them. I'll read up more on it later. I already got out of AMZN a little while back.

Depending on how much of a dip they face, I may get back in. But, I think 1650-1800/share is quite the premium....
Earnings down and sluggish 4th quarter outlook. Bezos is hinting at a longer than expected adjustment period getting to 1 day deliveries which will keep earnings down for an extended period but expects it to really help Amazon in the long run. Makes sense for Amazon, doesn't look nearly as appealing on the stock owner side. It'll probably hover for a long period then really pop at some point.

Earnings down and sluggish 4th quarter outlook. Bezos is hinting at a longer than expected adjustment period getting to 1 day deliveries which will keep earnings down for an extended period but expects it to really help Amazon in the long run. Makes sense for Amazon, doesn't look nearly as appealing on the stock owner side. It'll probably hover for a long period then really pop at some point.

Gold broke above resistance yesterday - moving up again today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom