The Investment Thread (11 Viewers)

These companies trading higher the last two days than they were before they filed bankruptcy is like the picture of this market. lol

heard that on CNBC - Whiting petroleum

then i looked at CHK - my word- 100% rise yesterday - plummeted at open by 80%

heard that on CNBC - Whiting petroleum

then i looked at CHK - my word- 100% rise yesterday - plummeted at open by 80%

Dumped out of that at a loss earlier this year before that massive reverse split. That was one of the biggest employers where I live at one time. They have a really nice almost empty campus about 10 minutes from my house.

Dumped out of that at a loss earlier this year before that massive reverse split. That was one of the biggest employers where I live at one time. They have a really nice almost empty campus about 10 minutes from my house.

I used to hold them waaaaay back in like 2013 so ive always kept them in the periphery. It wallowed for years between 20-30. Was big on them in early days of the shale plays. So always interesting to see where some old investments are today, performance etc.

But Ward posted good article ( even if from same dude who participated in these events and is akin to a Mel Kiper of draft stock ).

something is going on behind the scenes we are not privy too.

Just sold my AZUL, LTM, and GTE...took the profits and ran. Will keep an eye on GTE though, might get back in.

I just jumped back in long with BRZU, SPCE, BYND just before close. Looks like the retest held but sure would have felt better if SP closed about 10 points higher though. Day trading some of those bankrupt stocks today was fun. Nothing like major companies trading on 40% swings intraday.

I just jumped back in long with BRZU, SPCE, BYND just before close. Looks like the retest held but sure would have felt better if SP closed about 10 points higher though. Day trading some of those bankrupt stocks today was fun. Nothing like major companies trading on 40% swings intraday.

im eyballing BYND.

with their entrance to China, even if only around 20%, may very well be a good long play. ( over a year or two ). Just debating if i want to invest my current cash in one stock and would have to sell others to garner more cash for shorter term trades. But may end up doing just that selling positions in SMH and QQQ since they are now close to all time highs.

Thank them for their service and roll that into longer term investment. BYND just dont pay dividends yet. And part of my strategy on longer holds is maximizing my $$$ invested w/ decent dividend returns.

im eyballing BYND.

with their entrance to China, even if only around 20%, may very well be a good long play. ( over a year or two ). Just debating if i want to invest my current cash in one stock and would have to sell others to garner more cash for shorter term trades. But may end up doing just that selling positions in SMH and QQQ since they are now close to all time highs.

Thank them for their service and roll that into longer term investment. BYND just dont pay dividends yet. And part of my strategy on longer holds is maximizing my $$$ invested w/ decent dividend returns.
I've been in since the $115 area, its such a good long term play for so many reasons. I've jumped out a few times after making big runs but it always seems to pull back well below my exit point. Sold for $164 yesterday, bought back at $153 today. It tends to take breaks then randomly run every couple weeks. I could see it being a $1000 stock in 5-10 years.

What caused the spike over the weekend on Nikola? They have zero revenue.

I knew DAL at $36 was too good too fast... crap.

Long term Ward, Long term Ward...lol

p.s. I sure got out of NVDA too soon, but at least I made solid money there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom