The Investment Thread (14 Viewers)

Managed to buy 20 shares of BYND, close out short on AAL and sell my UVXY on the bell before trading platform crashed. 3105 SP support held for now. Could see a big bounce from there.

I cant decide if i should dump my DAL shares at the open, or ride this out.

never dump at open unless you have information that would add to the panic selling.

Just watch the market. If you are comfortable w/ a loss, set a stop loss price and live with it. But normally, you get a ton of selling at open, then cooler heads prevail and things work their way back.

But if you are in DAL for long play, set a stop loss at where you would be adamant to get out, take off watch list and look at other stocks. Watching it daily without understanding this market ( which none of us do ) will drive you insane.

Man, happy I got out when I did. Just a question of when I buy back in.

Talk about sitting on a razor's edge. Just bought a ton of AAL with a stop just a few pennies below my purchase price hoping support holds. lol

Looks like 3100 broke but secondary support at 3085 held. My AAL stopped out, then my short went down and now I'm back in at $14.90. Just sniping 20-50 cent ups and downs. I really don't know any other way to play this market.

Looks like 3100 broke but secondary support at 3085 held. My AAL stopped out, then my short went down and now I'm back in at $14.90. Just sniping 20-50 cent ups and downs. I really don't know any other way to play this market.

i waiting til this afternoon to make a move. Stop loss on SPG for sure and really thinking of liquidating my SMH and QQQ positions to amass cash for any longer downtrend and wait to get back in.

Lunch should see some activity - will give me better idea of afternoon trading sentiment. I fully expect a run around 12-1. if it does, will it have enough momentum to hold til close? If no run and we trade around this level rest of day, Friday should start off lower as well.

Sold off a bit more DAL. I'm still up, but don't want it all eroded away again. If DAL dips below 25, I'll consider picking some more up.

Added a bit more BYND on this small dip. Adding a plant in the Netherlands should be good news for them.

i waiting til this afternoon to make a move. Stop loss on SPG for sure and really thinking of liquidating my SMH and QQQ positions to amass cash for any longer downtrend and wait to get back in.

Lunch should see some activity - will give me better idea of afternoon trading sentiment. I fully expect a run around 12-1. if it does, will it have enough momentum to hold til close? If no run and we trade around this level rest of day, Friday should start off lower as well.
AAL consolidated hard around $14.90. If we get just a little turn up then it could run into the 15.50 area fast. Have my stop in at $14.84. I'll usually take 3-4 5-6 cent losses then suddenly it'll pop and I'll get 50 cents. I'd rather short it but don't trustthe WH making an announcement with some insane stimulus program whether true or not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom