The Investment Thread (18 Viewers)

It's official.

I have no idea what I'm doing. Anticipating a down open only to wake to futures up 500 on dow, 50 on SnP

It's official.

I have no idea what I'm doing. Anticipating a down open only to wake to futures up 500 on dow, 50 on SnP

There's almost always a bounce up after a big sell-off. That's not unusual. The question will be whether it's a temporary bounce and we'll see more selling come or if people are gonna just sit tight and weather this a bit. Not expecting a jumping off point to another sustained rally here.

There's almost always a bounce up after a big sell-off. That's not unusual. The question will be whether it's a temporary bounce and we'll see more selling come or if people are gonna just sit tight and weather this a bit. Not expecting a jumping off point to another sustained rally here.
Dead cat bounce.

I'm not sure that is though. I think we probably chop around and work our way back up to 3200 over the next few weeks then do it all over again. I think the real sell off happens towards the end of the summer.

Dead cat bounce.

I'm not sure that is though. I think we probably chop around and work our way back up to 3200 over the next few weeks then do it all over again. I think the real sell off happens towards the end of the summer.
Big money is always looking for where to put their money back to work. We'll just see what sectors get the benefit.

On the plus side for flying.. TSA checkpoints finally cracked 500k passengers. That's about 20-25% of normal. Much better than the 5% it was a few months ago.

Yep, we'll see. If I knew, I'd be filthy rich. :hihi:
Isn't that the truth.

Why I'm day trading this trash. Just need movement. I feel pretty good that we get back to 3100 but it sets up that is the nice round 50% rebound from yesterday's sell off and sure makes a nice turning point to run back down.

I am concerned about metals Gold and Silver are acting odd. They should be up so much this last week with the dollar deflating so much, market turmoil, mention of more stimulus, etc. I'm bailing on them today. It could just be that stocks are moving so much nobody is interested at the moment but it's quite unusual.

pre-market, DAL up 10%. Closed down 14% yesterday.

We're going to test yesterday's low. If that don't hold then we may see the biggest intraday swing in history.

Just jumped hard on SVXY. Going to assume 3000 is going to hold for now and VIX will come down. Let's gamble. lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom