The Investment Thread (10 Viewers)

That was at 5pm yesterday.

Dow futures at 6am say hold mah beer...
Dangerous day ahead, going to be really hard to rally with Powell speaking tomorrow and all the negative news.

I do feel like the markets could be throwing a temper tantrum for more stimulus.

Dangerous day ahead, going to be really hard to rally with Powell speaking tomorrow and all the negative news.

I do feel like the markets could be throwing a temper tantrum for more stimulus.

Its coming - Rep from NJ was on CNBC early this am and spoke about the "next round" of stimulus and where they would like to see it go along with an "incentive" for people to return to work.

But he didnt speak in terms of "its possible" - he spoke in terms of " its definite and we are working thru the parameters now" .

I didnt catch the part i wanted- Al Alahri ( sp? ) was about to speak about the retail investor v the institutional. Apparently they are now coined "robinhood investors" and how they have outpaced returns vs larger investors.

Its coming - Rep from NJ was on CNBC early this am and spoke about the "next round" of stimulus and where they would like to see it go along with an "incentive" for people to return to work.

But he didnt speak in terms of "its possible" - he spoke in terms of " its definite and we are working thru the parameters now" .

I didnt catch the part i wanted- Al Alahri ( sp? ) was about to speak about the retail investor v the institutional. Apparently they are now coined "robinhood investors" and how they have outpaced returns vs larger investors.
Well, when you push all in on airlines and oil and hit on the best 30 day stretch in market history then yeah. What they do on either side of that is a completely different story.

It's coming, that isn't in question but how much and where it is going is very much up for grabs.

It's coming, that isn't in question but how much and where it is going is very much up for grabs.

on a side note- i caught a snippet of Kudlow ( our Bagdad Bob ) on yesterday am. Dude is simply a cheerleader. A professional "fluffer".

I couldnt help but chuckle when i heard him say how excited he is for q2 results in retail. LOLOL

He also praised the administration for how well they have handled the economy coming OFF the pandemic...OFF...as if its over.

on a side note- i caught a snippet of Kudlow ( our Bagdad Bob ) on yesterday am. Dude is simply a cheerleader. A professional "fluffer".

I couldnt help but chuckle when i heard him say how excited he is for q2 results in retail. LOLOL

He also praised the administration for how well they have handled the economy coming OFF the pandemic...OFF...as if its over.
If you have done the opposite of what Kudlow has said since February you would have made a fortune.

If you have done the opposite of what Kudlow has said since February you would have made a fortune.

He sorta walked back his "there's no second wave" comments this morning when he reluctantly admitted there has been an uptick in cases, but he refused to call it a spike, still. Baghdad Bob indeed.

Down, then up.. then what?

sideways. til 15 min before bell waiting on either good or bad news.

I suspect it will make a lil run into close and we start getting earnings rumors, Powell etc.

sideways. til 15 min before bell waiting on either good or bad news.

I suspect it will make a lil run into close and we start getting earnings rumors, Powell etc.
Most of my individual plays are up though, so that's good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom