The Investment Thread (9 Viewers)

Anyone familiar with Titan?

Got a friend who knows how to read markets pretty well and he's started using them and recommended since I don't fancy myself a savvy investor. They tout really good returns for low fee's, but I like to get multiple opinions.

TIA

Haven't heard of them. Looks like annual 1% fee, which is pretty standard I think.

Haven't heard of them. Looks like annual 1% fee, which is pretty standard I think.
Thanks, might throw the money I used to spend on beer at it. Signed up with my friends link so I get 25% off that 1% so .75% fee for life. Unless my maths are out of whack on percents of percentages.

Hey, does anyone here play with penny stocks (OTC)? I have been in one for a few months now, up quite a bit. The ticker is TSOI. Currently $0.01 a share, got in at $0.004 a share. If you like to dabble with penny stocks, check this one out. (Therapeutic Solutions International, Inc.). Not pumping at all, just want to give some folks an opportunity at a potential winner pretty soon. Do your own due diligence, I think we have a winner.

Thanks, might throw the money I used to spend on beer at it. Signed up with my friends link so I get 25% off that 1% so .75% fee for life. Unless my maths are out of whack on percents of percentages.

Yeah, 75 points is attractive. I presume that’s first year only?

Hey, does anyone here play with penny stocks (OTC)? I have been in one for a few months now, up quite a bit. The ticker is TSOI. Currently $0.01 a share, got in at $0.004 a share. If you like to dabble with penny stocks, check this one out. (Therapeutic Solutions International, Inc.). Not pumping at all, just want to give some folks an opportunity at a potential winner pretty soon. Do your own due diligence, I think we have a winner.

I did very early on when i first started getting into market.

AASI....took a bath lol. Learned early on, it may generate small profits, but parlay those into tried and true companies.

Good luck! get a nice profit and find you a good solid stock to invest in and check on it 20 years later.

you wont be disappointed .

Have y’all considering reducing your positions instead of completely closing out positions in companies?
That's usually what I do, unless I think the whole thing is time to get out. I normally only sell off enough to take the 'profit' and let the rest sit.

The problem with AMZN, when I got out, is that I only had a couple shares.

NVDA was another one that I got in early, got out a while ago, and got back in. But when I got back in, I just threw enough to buy 2 shares.

I have enough tied up in other funds, that I can't do a lot of changes now, so if I buy in, it's a small position.

I did very early on when i first started getting into market.

AASI....took a bath lol. Learned early on, it may generate small profits, but parlay those into tried and true companies.

Good luck! get a nice profit and find you a good solid stock to invest in and check on it 20 years later.

you wont be disappointed .
Oh yeah, I have many other investments. A pharmacist friend of mine turned me on to TSOI months ago. She is selling their products & they currently have their Therapeutic treatment for COVID in trials. They also have many other therapeutic treatments for cancers and other ailments. I am way ahead on this one, already took out my cost basis plus 15%. The rest is "house money", I still have just under 100,000 shares, 98740ish to be more precise. I don't usually play with penny stocks very frequently, so much fraud & Pumpers / Dumpers. I see you are in Covington, I am up in Bush, not far from The House Of Seafood.

Aside from my 401K & IRA's, I have changed strategy a tad recently to chasing dividends. Getting up in age, setting up exit strategy from oil & gas, planning for retirement.

Oh yeah, I have many other investments. A pharmacist friend of mine turned me on to TSOI months ago. She is selling their products & they currently have their Therapeutic treatment for COVID in trials. They also have many other therapeutic treatments for cancers and other ailments. I am way ahead on this one, already took out my cost basis plus 15%. The rest is "house money", I still have just under 100,000 shares, 98740ish to be more precise. I don't usually play with penny stocks very frequently, so much fraud & Pumpers / Dumpers. I see you are in Covington, I am up in Bush, not far from The House Of Seafood.

Aside from my 401K & IRA's, I have changed strategy a tad recently to chasing dividends. Getting up in age, setting up exit strategy from oil & gas, planning for retirement.

same here. funny had a good convo with best friend about 2 weeks ago - same age as me. we have two different investing strategies. I have recently really started to look at dividend paying stocks. He razed me over a large purchase of AT&T. Stock meanders between 27-31.

But i have amassed a large number of shares over several buys. What i was explaining is if i keep this up, get 2-3k shares, im not worried if they hit $100/share.

Whats that divi? you start seeing a dividend of $3-4 annual ( assuming they hit on 5g ) or something similar, thats $6-12k ANNUALLY to reinvest.

Thats when things get going. 10 years from now holding 10,000 shares of a stock that pays 2-3 annual divi....shoo.

amen !

same here. funny had a good convo with best friend about 2 weeks ago - same age as me. we have two different investing strategies. I have recently really started to look at dividend paying stocks. He razed me over a large purchase of AT&T. Stock meanders between 27-31.

But i have amassed a large number of shares over several buys. What i was explaining is if i keep this up, get 2-3k shares, im not worried if they hit $100/share.

Whats that divi? you start seeing a dividend of $3-4 annual ( assuming they hit on 5g ) or something similar, thats $6-12k ANNUALLY to reinvest.

Thats when things get going. 10 years from now holding 10,000 shares of a stock that pays 2-3 annual divi....shoo.

amen !
You can also get a S&P500 indexed fund, buy on dips, gain shares, and it pays around 50-75 cents a share. So, the dividend pay out isn't great, but you're also generally getting gains.

that said, a high yield dividend stock is nice, if it's a good price point to amass a lot, like you said.

You can also get a S&P500 indexed fund, buy on dips, gain shares, and it pays around 50-75 cents a share. So, the dividend pay out isn't great, but you're also generally getting gains.

that said, a high yield dividend stock is nice, if it's a good price point to amass a lot, like you said.

There are also high-dividend ETFs.

BYND popped about 8% today. The news isn't loading on my fidelity site, for some reason.

Looks like NVDA, APPL, TSLA, PWB are all down a chunk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom