The Investment Thread (8 Viewers)

Anyone invest in Chinese EV market, LI, XPEV, and NIO? IMO, they are very bullish. XPEV has good ER today and up 30%. It’s up 100%+ in 2 weeks. NIO is up 150% in 1 1/2 months and LI is up 50%. LI’s ER is tomorrow and NIO’s ER is next week.

I just bought in VIXY this morning. Now wondering if I should've went UVXY.

VIXY is better insulated for the possibility that it just doesn't spike. Just depends on your confidence I suppose.

VIXY is better insulated for the possibility that it just doesn't spike. Just depends on your confidence I suppose.
Just wash sold VIXY and went UVXY. It does seem at little riskier but I can take that at this point. My portfolio still hasn't recovered from the rona selloff. I'm goin in deep yall!

Just wash sold VIXY and went UVXY. It does seem at little riskier but I can take that at this point. My portfolio still hasn't recovered from the rona selloff. I'm goin in deep yall!

Boom!

The real concern with UVXY is the decay if it stays flat for more than a couple of weeks.

Boom!

The real concern with UVXY is the decay if it stays flat for more than a couple of weeks.
I can handle the risk at this point. I'm with you on the VIX though for pretty much the same reasons. I think by early next year the bottom's gonna drop out on this bullish pattern. Just too many factors trending in the opposite direction.

Anyone invest in Chinese EV market, LI, XPEV, and NIO? IMO, they are very bullish. XPEV has good ER today and up 30%. It’s up 100%+ in 2 weeks. NIO is up 150% in 1 1/2 months and LI is up 50%. LI’s ER is tomorrow and NIO’s ER is next week.

I got into NIO around $7. It’s been doing nothing but going straight up for months until Friday, that was a wild day. I’m proceeding with caution, I’m fully expecting the bottom to drop out at any moment. Starting to pull some money out of shares and move into calls and spreads. Trying to keep riding it up but limit how much I give back when it turns around.

I got into NIO around $7. It’s been doing nothing but going straight up for months until Friday, that was a wild day. I’m proceeding with caution, I’m fully expecting the bottom to drop out at any moment. Starting to pull some money out of shares and move into calls and spreads. Trying to keep riding it up but limit how much I give back when it turns around.
Andrew Left of Citron Research tweeted that NIO should be at $25 because of competition from TESLA Y series. I am not worry about it since this is a long term investment plus Left’s shorts haven’t worked out lately.

Andrew Left of Citron Research tweeted that NIO should be at $25 because of competition from TESLA Y series. I am not worry about it since this is a long term investment plus Left’s shorts haven’t worked out lately.
I had a 700% return on NIO calls.

Only problem is I sold them and it kept running and could have had a 10000% return.

If it gets back into the low 30's I'm buying stock and going long.

I really like the company in the long term, I just think there’s going to be a pretty good pullback in the near term.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom