The Investment Thread (1 Viewer)

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Rumors that Amazon was looking into offering a live TV package as well, have now been confirmed.

Amazon creating live TV package - Business Insider
The rumor

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201975120

https://www.usatoday.com/videos/tech/2017/05/23/amazon-prime-now-let-you-watch-tv-live/102046756/

confirmed.

No details on the pricing or offereings yet.

With Amazon getting into this arena, pushing the boundaries on retail, cloud services, etc. I really do wonder how large they can grow. As long as they keep their laser focus on customer service, speed and cost, I think they can do a lot.

I'm very glad I was able to buy a few shares a while back while it was trading in the $700's... or course, I wish I did this a year or two before when they were in the $400-500 range. Wow.

Today they hit $998/share ad are now hovering around $996.

harschman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I have the following on Coinbase:

Cosmos (ATOM) (earns rewards)
Stellar Lumens (XLM) - purchased some and earned ~$9 worth on Coinbase
Bitcoin, just a fraction
Tezos (XTZ) (earns rewards)
Ren (REN)
Ox (ZRX)
Compound (COMP) - earned on Coinbase
Celo (CGLD)
Algorand (ALGO) (earns rewards)
NuCypher(NU) - earned on Coinbase
The Graph (GRT) - earned on Coinbase

I think Ren, Celo and Ox were also earned on Coinbase.

Reaction score
I have the following on Coinbase:

Cosmos (ATOM) (earns rewards)
Stellar Lumens (XLM) - purchased some and earned ~$9 worth on Coinbase
Bitcoin, just a fraction
Tezos (XTZ) (earns rewards)
Ren (REN)
Ox (ZRX)
Compound (COMP) - earned on Coinbase
Celo (CGLD)
Algorand (ALGO) (earns rewards)
NuCypher(NU) - earned on Coinbase
The Graph (GRT) - earned on Coinbase

I think Ren, Celo and Ox were also earned on Coinbase.
Very similar, I did buy a few ETH relatively cheap. Happy with the gain for now and if they sniff BTC value something about a puppy with two peters...

Ran across this article. I don't know if it's a valid way to value the coin or not but since you're already in it, might be good news.

Reaction score
I really thought I discovered the ultimate penny stock. $Boty. It’s lingerie championship wrestling and is currently trading at $0.0023. They have a nice updated website. An actual product (women do wrestle in underwear on pay per view and many motorcycle events).

But someone on Reddit made it go “big” just 20 days ago. It was trading at 0.0001.

Don’t know if I’m to late. Their Twitter page now posts the hashtag #$boty on every tweet now.

Chris

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I really thought I discovered the ultimate penny stock. $Boty. It’s lingerie championship wrestling and is currently trading at $0.0023. They have a nice updated website. An actual product (women do wrestle in underwear on pay per view and many motorcycle events).

But someone on Reddit made it go “big” just 20 days ago. It was trading at 0.0001.

Don’t know if I’m to late. Their Twitter page now posts the hashtag #$boty on every tweet now.
Yeah. People are always on the lookout for clever ticker symbols. For example, $GAYMF.

My current penny plays are $ETFM (expected to change to $FOMO at some point), $GTEH, $HCMC, $MINE, and $NSPR.

Reaction score
Yeah. People are always on the lookout for clever ticker symbols. For example, $GAYMF.

My current penny plays are $ETFM (expected to change to $FOMO at some point), $GTEH, $HCMC, $MINE, and $NSPR.
What brokerage do you use to avoid commission fees on penny stocks?

Reaction score
Another penny stock post. It really seems like a ton of penny stocks all took off around Dec 1 - Dec 7. I wonder why. Just a ton of them have seen 5 to 40x gains since then.

Chris

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Here is a nice Crypto heat map. It may take a moment to finish loading the data.

And here's one for the overall market.

Last edited:

Brennan77

Bass Manager
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
It's hard to know what bitcoin will do right now. I bought some in 2017 and sort of forgot about it. Needless to say, the last few months have reminded me. It was tempting to sell this past week and buy in with the possible crash. But with institutional money driving the rise, it's hard to know whether things will fall off again at the same rates as before. If you told me it would go back down to 20-30k after hitting 60, it wouldn't surprise me. If you told me it was going to hit 150k in a month, that wouldn't surprise me either.

saintmdterps

If we give ya the boogie, can ya handle it?
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I’m (obviously) new to crypto, i didnt realize it was traded on weekends(?) I was looking at my BTC this morning as compared to last week.
And it can lose or gain 10% in a matter of minutes, then return right back to where it was. Wish I had some spare cash lying around to buy into this drop today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom