The Investment Thread (5 Viewers)

I havent been able to find good info on this, but why is PBW falling? Looks like most green energy is taking a hit.

Is it the texas misinformation? Or something unrelated? There has been massive price growth across the sector. Is this profiting and correction?

I havent been able to find good info on this, but why is PBW falling? Looks like most green energy is taking a hit.

Is it the texas misinformation? Or something unrelated? There has been massive price growth across the sector. Is this profiting and correction?

Not sure, but my battery stocks are all tanking today.

Most of the market is taking a hit today (much like yesterday). Red everywhere.

Yeah, but green is down like 4-6%. Market is down about 1% so far.
Yep, seeing that now. All my green stocks are down 5-7.5%. Not a pretty day. I have no idea why. Maybe you're right and it's a correction. Could be a good time to buy on some of these if the drop continues today.

Yeah, but green is down like 4-6%. Market is down about 1% so far.

The only thing I can see is that it's an overreaction to what those imbeciles in Texas said about green energy. Use this opportunity to buy more, if possible.

The only thing I can see is that it's an overreaction to what those imbeciles in Texas said about green energy. Use this opportunity to buy more, if possible.
I don’t think it’s related. Green has been down for the past week. PBW was red 5 out of 6 days and other EV companies have been red since last week. Looks like profits taking and correction.

$GME up 5% and possibly rising....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom