The Investment Thread (15 Viewers)

I disagree. Inflation will put even more pressure on the dollar to be invested. I just think it will change the equity strategies. Plus you wont get inflation without real economic recovery. It's the catch 22. If the economy doesn't recover you don't get inflation. If the economy recovers you will get inflation due to all the stimulus. Without all the stimulus you wont get economic recovery. It's been so long since the guages have shown inflation and the FED has been under inflation targets for so long that they will let it run hot for quite some time.

I do think commodities explode at the first sign of inflation though and will create a cycle that becomes difficult to break if the FED waits too long. The fed has shown repeatedly they would rather create and inflate a bubble than be the proverbial straw that pops the bubble even if it is needed. This is probably because they have been reactionary to so many popped bubbles the past few decades and runaway inflation hasn't been an issue for so long nobody remembers it. I also think the guages which measure inflation are completely broken and skewed by technilogical advancements and the inflation indexes shouldn't discount commodity prices as much as they do to create that index.
If you don’t mind, what your your commodity stocks?

Just brutal. After hours isn’t pretty either

Attachments

• 8D798B48-37E4-4673-AA3B-826DBDC4FFA0.jpeg
    8D798B48-37E4-4673-AA3B-826DBDC4FFA0.jpeg
    619.1 KB · Views: 5
Didn't pull the trigger today and from what I'm seeing from the after hours I'm glad I didn't. Yikes

Holy ish, TSLA now below the $600 mark for the first time in forever! Was at $900 just a couple months ago... for those of you who look at these things as “buying opportunities”, then today would be a great day to go shopping.

Holy ish, TSLA now below the $600 mark for the first time in forever! Was at $900 just a couple months ago... for those of you who look at these things as “buying opportunities”, then today would be a great day to go shopping.
I am afraid to look at my portfolio which is heavily in grow stocks especially green energy and EVs.

My $580 put is in the money and up something crazy like 10x. No idea whether to hold or sell. Still have another 6 weeks left on it. I think TSLA becomes an attractive buying opportunity around the $300 mark but no clue if it gets that low.

My $580 put is in the money and up something crazy like 10x. No idea whether to hold or sell. Still have another 6 weeks left on it. I think TSLA becomes an attractive buying opportunity around the $300 mark but no clue if it gets that low.

Up 10x? Sell that shirt. I would anyway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom