The Investment Thread (8 Viewers)

đź‘€

D1JmliV.png

Trading was halted...

You know why? Because I tossed $50 at it!

Wouldn't surprise me if GME ends up with a net gain for institutions and net loss for the little guys. Still fun to watch though.

I'm just wondering how long this tug-of-war will last.

Noticed how all the people that were commenting all over the internet every time the price jumped $10 didn't mention a word when it fell $150 in 10 minutes? :hihi:
I noticed the near blackout of main stream media when GME shoots up lately, but then full exposure when it goes down. Some publications about the dip were published before the dip.

How is Tesla trading so high? And it keeps moving up.....

It doesn't make logical sense.

How is Tesla trading so high? And it keeps moving up.....

It doesn't make logical sense.
A share price, in a strange way, != to value of the stock/company.

Chipotle trades at $1458, and they make burritos. If you look at the share price, but not look at number of available shares, or market value, or accessible market, etc. then the pure price might seem a lot.

Federal reserve goes Brr..... 1.9 trillion dollar stimulus, 700k filed for unemployment, and market at all time high. What happens when COVID is eradicated and things get back to normal, will the market go down? Some of the items have me scratching my head and don't get the logic.

Federal reserve goes Brr..... 1.9 trillion dollar stimulus, 700k filed for unemployment, and market at all time high. What happens when COVID is eradicated and things get back to normal, will the market go down? Some of the items have me scratching my head and don't get the logic.
I've been saying this for a while now. The market seems to be on a drug induced high and it has not crashed.......yet!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom