The Investment Thread (15 Viewers)

Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The SEC is finally starting to make some statements on this. I do think this is more than just lip service, hearing Gary Gensler's tone regarding bad actors over the past few weeks. I am more than convinced he is out to get The Citadel.

Reaction score
The SEC is finally starting to make some statements on this. I do think this is more than just lip service, hearing Gary Gensler's tone regarding bad actors over the past few weeks. I am more than convinced he is out to get The Citadel.

E8AE3A8F-C43D-4855-BFDA-3FFBE38747BF.jpeg
Live look at the SEC officials

Reaction score
Biotech can have those crazy spikes. I remember EYES going from $1.40 to about $15 in 3 trading days.

itztime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Biotech can have those crazy spikes. I remember EYES going from $1.40 to about $15 in 3 trading days.
Simulate and Trade explained the Bio spikes, that they are related to GME/AMC, follow the patterns. Also, the timing of the announcement was no coincidence.

Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hedgies cashing out before letting the dam break on the ill-fated short plays?

Attachments

• bit.png
    bit.png
    84.3 KB · Views: 7

Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'd say this is a pretty decent start for GME this morning...

Attachments

• gmed3.png
    gmed3.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 6

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
I had to jump in and grab some more of BB as it is making its move.

itztime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Virgin Galactic SPCE has been climbing nicely, I wish I would have bought more at the low $14+.

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Simulate and Trade explained the Bio spikes, that they are related to GME/AMC, follow the patterns. Also, the timing of the announcement was no coincidence.

This thing where everything the market goes back to GME/AME exposing a vast unseen conspiracy in securities is getting sort of Q'ish. Even the weird voiceovers in the YouTubes.

Not saying it's wrong, I don't know enough to say, but it has that vibe.

itztime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
This thing where everything the market goes back to GME/AME exposing a vast unseen conspiracy in securities is getting sort of Q'ish. Even the weird voiceovers in the YouTubes.

Agreed, it does start to take on conspiracy after conspiracy but I'm guessing his saving point was the graph patterns, could be coincidence though.

The voice over does cause question is this legit info or not, though he actually has a large twitter following so there is some credence I guess. I'm assuming his voice must be annoying so he uses the AI voice, for example, the "Trey's Trade" guy he is informative BUT I just cant listen to him, his voice is like nails on a chalk board to me.

Reaction score
They let things run this morning then started shorting. I’m sure some day traders and paper hands contributed too.

I’m holding until the shorts have covered. And I don’t think they are even close to have covered.

OP
Saint_Ward

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

People love a good "man behind the curtains" type story, so it's easy to latch on to this being similar to Occupy Wall street or whatever. Now it's just 'beating them at their own game'. We'll see.

literature

All-Pro
Reaction score

It’s the opposite of Qanon, and here’s why:

In Qanon, the Q people come up with an outlandish theory, and then they create and imagine complicated evidence and patterns as to why it’s real.

When examining fraud in the financial markets (financial markets which, btw, crashed in devestating fashion only 13 years ago due to fraud), the people are finding evidence and data points first and trying to draw the most efficient, least-complicated solution they can from them.

For example, BTC very frequently takes big dips right before GME has a big rise in price. It’s now twice in the last month that BTC’s price nosedives before an early-week parabolic bull run on GME.

If BTC drops straight down right before GME rises straight up, it’s only logical to hypothesize that perhaps BTC is being sold to either cover short GME positions or to facilitate its re-shorting.

The internet retail traders are making impartial observations first, drawing possible conclusions second, and doing so in the most efficient and occam’s razor-mindful way they can.

Last edited:

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It’s the opposite of Qanon, and here’s why:

In Qanon, the Q people come up with an outlandish theory, and then create and imagine complicated evidence and patterns as to why it’s real.

When examining fraud in the financial markets (financial markets which, btw, crashed in devestating fashion only 13 years ago due to fraud), the people are finding evidence and data points first and trying to draw the most efficient, least-complicated solution they can from them.

For example, BTC very frequently takes big dips right before GME has a big rise in price. It’s now twice in the last month that BTC’s price nosedives before a beginning of week parabolic bull run on GME.

If BTC drops straight down right before GME rises straight up, it’s only logical to hypothesize that perhaps BTC is being sold to either cover short GME positions or to facilitate its re-shorting.

The internet retail traders are making impartial observations first, drawing possible conclusions second, and doing so in the most efficient and occam’s razor-mindful way they can.

I would say ‘fair enough’ about the point of evidence versus conclusion but I’m not convinced that you’re right that there isn’t any of that kind of conjecture going on - but I don’t know enough to say so I can’t really disagree. Though I don’t think a BTC/GME correlation is particularly surprising.

literature

All-Pro
Reaction score
This thing where everything the market goes back to GME/AME exposing a vast unseen conspiracy in securities is getting sort of Q'ish.
The issue is this: the economy already crashed in 2008 owing to a vast conspiracy in securities, and only one single person went to jail for it. If they already got caught for massive conspiratorial fraud and weren’t punished, why wouldn’t they try it again? AND, in the age of social media, why wouldn’t more people catch onto it quicker this time?

That’s the whole underlying thesis and assumption. It could be wrong, but it’s incredibly logical and reasonable at a fundamental level even if it is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom