The Investment Thread (12 Viewers)

Reaction score
$300.00 right on the button. That was a last second whale to give DFV the birthday he deserves. Shareholders meeting and quarterly results tomorrow.

itztime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
$300.00 right on the button. That was a last second whale to give DFV the birthday he deserves. Shareholders meeting and quarterly results tomorrow.
Nice! AMC finishes in the green, "Simulate and Trade" analysis gets the $300 finish on GME but his hope on the $56 for AMC fell short.

Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Nice! AMC finishes in the green, "Simulate and Trade" analysis gets the $300 finish on GME but his hope on the $56 for AMC fell short.

What is the Simulate and Trade analysis? I think I missed that one.

itztime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
What is the Simulate and Trade analysis? I think I missed that one.
Thats the YouTube video I posted in regards to his analysis on the Bio stock shooting up while following the same graph path as GME and AMC. Yesterday he projected for today GME @ $300 and AMC @ $56.

itztime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Here is his twitter account with the latest tweet.

mc4saints

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Reddit Retail Investors = New School Baseball - Swinging 3-0 and Bat Flipping.

Traditional Investors = Old School Baseball - Better follow the unwritten rules.

harschman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Reddit Retail Investors = New School Baseball - Swinging 3-0 and Bat Flipping.

Traditional Investors = Old School Baseball - Better follow the unwritten rules.

If there's any indication, the new school baseballers are walking off the old school baseballers.

OP
Saint_Ward

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's a discussion board. Didn't realize if a person doesn't comment directly to you but about something you're passionate about, you offering commentary about the subject matter was off limits. My mistake.
That's not what I said.

Reaction score
Also, let's be a bit honest here. This has turned into something well beyond a simple gamble. This has a life of it's own. Apes? I mean, it's not a little funny/silly?
Apes are the new animals on Wall Street. We’ve known of bears, bulls, and even wolves. Apes are what threw the system on its head.

Apes move in groups. A shrewdness of Apes working together. Remember the movie Beautiful Mind, the scene where the main actor sees a hot chick surrounded by other ladies?

He went on to describe how governing dynamics by Adam Smith needs revision.

Adam Smith said “The best result comes from every APE in the group doing what’s best for themselves”

Incomplete. Incomplete.

Because the best result would come from every APE in the group doing what’s best for themselves AND the group.

Governing dynamics.

An excellent example of this were the multitude of APES buying shares at limit prices of exactly 300.00 at close today.

Here is an example from today:

What was best for that particular ape was to buy at the lowest cost possible for him. But that ape knew the best outcome will come from doing what’s best for him AND every other Ape. He benefited from acquiring more shares and shrewd of Apes benefited from potentially being able to exercise calls.

Another aspect of an Ape is their unrelenting grip. They clench those shares with iron clad fists. Now that’s not new. Many people before have held through manipulated dips and end up being bag holders.

But if the perfect situation arises (like it has with several securities right now) with tremendously exposed short positions AND the entire float of shares being owned by Apes....this will happen.

In the case of GME. The apes like the stock. Most of them love gaming. Most of them spend thousands of hours in front of a video game to do one thing. Get the highest score possible. And that’s the mission.

Another dynamic in all this is the underlying unwritten rule. Never take on Reddit. And more importantly never take on Reddit with money on the line. Hedges might actually have to fight to survive this one. And judging by the record high reverse repo today....I do think they are fighting to stay solvent.

Anywho. I just felt like typing my thoughts about a few beers. Just having fun.

itztime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Apes are the new animals on Wall Street. We’ve known of bears, bulls, and even wolves. Apes are what threw the system on its head.

Apes move in groups. A shrewdness of Apes working together. Remember the movie Beautiful Mind, the scene where the main actor sees a hot chick surrounded by other ladies?

He went on to describe how governing dynamics by Adam Smith needs revision.

Adam Smith said “The best result comes from every APE in the group doing what’s best for themselves”

Incomplete. Incomplete.

Because the best result would come from every APE in the group doing what’s best for themselves AND the group.

Governing dynamics.

An excellent example of this were the multitude of APES buying shares at limit prices of exactly 300.00 at close today.

Here is an example from today:

What was best for that particular ape was to buy at the lowest cost possible for him. But that ape knew the best outcome will come from doing what’s best for him AND every other Ape. He benefited from acquiring more shares and shrewd of Apes benefited from potentially being able to exercise calls.

Another aspect of an Ape is their unrelenting grip. They clench those shares with iron clad fists. Now that’s not new. Many people before have held through manipulated dips and end up being bag holders.

But if the perfect situation arises (like it has with several securities right now) with tremendously exposed short positions AND the entire float of shares being owned by Apes....this will happen.

In the case of GME. The apes like the stock. Most of them love gaming. Most of them spend thousands of hours in front of a video game to do one thing. Get the highest score possible. And that’s the mission.

Another dynamic in all this is the underlying unwritten rule. Never take on Reddit. And more importantly never take on Reddit with money on the line. Hedges might actually have to fight to survive this one. And judging by the record high reverse repo today....I do think they are fighting to stay solvent.

Anywho. I just felt like typing my thoughts about a few beers. Just having fun.
dh.jpg

itztime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Looks like the standard “Thursday” attacks begin.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom