The Investment Thread (17 Viewers)

Quick update here - I went ahead and made this move, and it has been an absolute game-changer for me. I sold off about 40% of my common stock shares two weeks ago, and put the money into a mixture of June, September, and January $40 calls, and the gains I am seeing are unreal.

My timing could not have been better, because I bought them pretty much near the bottom just before this recent 8 day green streak that has seen the stock price go from sub-$9 to $14+ in the past week.

I will closely monitor them to make sure nothing crazy happens if the price drops, but so far so good. These are seeing increases at a far better rate than the shares themselves, relatively. The June 18th calls are the most worrisome, so I may need to slowly sell those off and move them to September as the date gets closer. But if this thing squeezes in the next week or two, I literally have likely increased my gains by 10x, if not more.
Is that with or without the 100k squeeze ;)

NSPX was a penny that was mentioned several months ago. Decided to throw some beer money at it at 0.0061. The 1 month RSI is at 22. The lowest since at least 2018. I just hope they don’t do a stock split soon. The company is supposedly real and did file there SEC report on May 17th. Nothing really stuck out in that report.

Is that with or without the 100k squeeze ;)

I think the $100k squeeze is a pipe dream that a lot of young investors with 100 or less shares are counting on.

I know all the technical data that's out there and why investors are able to "set the price," however that does not necessarily mean they HAVE to pay those prices either. I think the plug gets pulled well before even $2k, but that's just my opinion. $100k would destroy the world economy...and I mean that literally.

At whatever point I sell, I will likely keep 100 shares or so out there just in case I am wrong, but I think those guys looking for $100k are going to end up being bag-holders in the end.

I think the $100k squeeze is a pipe dream that a lot of young investors with 100 or less shares are counting on.

I know all the technical data that's out there and why investors are able to "set the price," however that does not necessarily mean they HAVE to pay those prices either. I think the plug gets pulled well before even $2k, but that's just my opinion. $100k would destroy the world economy...and I mean that literally.

At whatever point I sell, I will likely keep 100 shares or so out there just in case I am wrong, but I think those guys looking for $100k are going to end up being bag-holders in the end.
I’ve seen 100K for AMC and 1 million for GME. Like you said it *could* get that high. But at that point it would just be a relative few.

I don’t know if this happened with AMC (it prolly did), but in the January run up with GME their were shares sold at 2,000+ dollars right before the plug got pulled. That told me that for a few brief minutes the computers were trying to grab every possible available share to cover shorts.

Another more recent update was published overnight. Apparently it does exist. But has direct ties with Citadel. Whole thing is super shady.
Not sure if shady or not, but it's what really rich people do. All kinds of LLC's.

Meanwhile, another crypto dump is happening this evening.

Attachments

• bitdd.png
    bitdd.png
    84.3 KB · Views: 17
Some similarities. How to time a penny stock vs that crypto.

Attachments

• 1A9E1DFA-4A8E-4E8F-9D79-0AFE3ADA76F1.jpeg
    1A9E1DFA-4A8E-4E8F-9D79-0AFE3ADA76F1.jpeg
    210.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 0413BAD0-44C1-43F0-A24F-A5B546B38787.png
    0413BAD0-44C1-43F0-A24F-A5B546B38787.png
    329 KB · Views: 15
NSPX was a penny that was mentioned several months ago. Decided to throw some beer money at it at 0.0061. The 1 month RSI is at 22. The lowest since at least 2018. I just hope they don’t do a stock split soon. The company is supposedly real and did file there SEC report on May 17th. Nothing really stuck out in that report.

They are Pink Current on the OTC market, so that should give you some comfort. It costs a lot money to stay current on the OTC, and a scam company wouldn't go through all that trouble. I had shares in the stock, but sold because I wasn't seeing much upward momentum. It also happens to be in an industry that is a little too slow for my liking (medical).

Speaking of the OTC, penny stock companies have until June 30th to submit their financial paperwork to the OTC market so they can begin the process of becoming Pink Current, otherwise, they will be considered Grey Market and brokerages won't allow retailers to trade them.

If you follow penny stocks, you should have already started seeing a number of companies scrambling to submit updated financials and attorney letters to comply with the amended SEC rule (15c2-11).

They are Pink Current on the OTC market, so that should give you some comfort. It costs a lot money to stay current on the OTC, and a scam company wouldn't go through all that trouble. I had shares in the stock, but sold because I wasn't seeing much upward momentum. It also happens to be in an industry that is a little too slow for my liking (medical).

Speaking of the OTC, penny stock companies have until June 30th to submit their financial paperwork to the OTC market so they can begin the process of becoming Pink Current, otherwise, they will be considered Grey Market and brokerages won't allow retailers to trade them.

If you follow penny stocks, you should have already started seeing a number of companies scrambling to submit updated financials and attorney letters to comply with the amended SEC rule (15c2-11).
This is fascinating. So “Pink Current” is safe. But “Pink No Information” won’t be able to be bought or sold on Fidelity or E*TRADE among others.

Example of Pink Current is NSPX
Example of Pink No Information is BOTY

So there is likely a ton of people looking to move out of Pink No Information by September 28. Could we see a nice rise in value of Pink Current penny stocks?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom