The Investment Thread (19 Viewers)

So there is likely a ton of people looking to move out of Pink No Information by September 28. Could we see a nice rise in value of Pink Current penny stocks?

That's the assumption. Retailers won't be able to buy stocks from companies who aren't current with the OTC market or the SEC. They will be forced to look at companies that are current, which is good news for people currently holding those stocks.

This is fascinating. So “Pink Current” is safe. But “Pink No Information” won’t be able to be bought or sold on Fidelity or E*TRADE among others.

Example of Pink Current is NSPX
Example of Pink No Information is BOTY

So there is likely a ton of people looking to move out of Pink No Information by September 28. Could we see a nice rise in value of Pink Current penny stocks?
All mine are showing current. Couple listed as possible shell companies tho. I'm fine as long as I can sell. Might need the loss this year.

I think it’s already checkmate. But if AMC finishes 12+ and GME 180+ today and people exercise calls then it likely speeds this up.

NVDA to 4 for 1 split.

another stock i sold a year too early. sigh.

5PzKx2Q.png

:sneaky:

Not too shabby for me, personally.

Edit: This is from a portfolio of 10 penny stocks

Last edited:
You have not made money or lost money until you hit the sell button. Don't count chickens before they hatch.

Yep, and I won't be surprised to see most of it vanish on Monday. :) I'm not selling for gains yet, however. I have bigger dreams.

Yep, and I won't be surprised to see most of it vanish on Monday. :) I'm not selling for gains yet, however. I have bigger dreams.

Yeah...I had a pretty good lesson in the rise and fall of a portfolio over the past week.

One day I am sky high out of nowhere (five figure gains), and today I am barely over where I started a week ago. It happens. lol

Big week of defaults and testimonies coming up. 1 trillion in crypto went kaboom in the last month. And the S&P inflation - adjusted earnings yield is at a 40 year low.

The last time this dipped below zero was 2008. Then 2000, then 1987, then 1973.

I’m going to be in the market to buy a house sometime soon in the Southeast. I wonder if I should wait and buy the potential dip.

I’m going to be in the market to buy a house sometime soon in the Southeast. I wonder if I should wait and buy the potential dip.

Probably best to buy the dip.. Even taking the markets and inflation out of the equation, now- and throughout the rest of 2021 IMO- is a terrible time to buy a home... It’s maybe the most one sided seller’s market in a generation, and in any place that’s even remotely desirable to live, agents are currently getting multiple offers well over asking price... I am not one of those who always professes to know that ‘this bubble has got to burst’- but i do think there’s a good *probability* of it bursting.. my best guess is it’ll happen late in 2021, or in 2022.. so best to stay on the sidelines for now, in my most humble estimation.

Probably best to buy the dip.. Even taking the markets and inflation out of the equation, now- and throughout the rest of 2021 IMO- is a terrible time to buy a home... It’s maybe the most one sided seller’s market in a generation, and in any place that’s even remotely desirable to live, agents are currently getting multiple offers well over asking price... I am not one of those who always professes to know that ‘this bubble has got to burst’- but i do think there’s a good *probability* of it bursting.. my best guess is it’ll happen late in 2021, or in 2022.. so best to stay on the sidelines for now, in my most humble estimation.

Agreed. That said, supply in the housing market is still really tight. Lumber prices are stupid. So I think it's gonna take some time to unwind all of that before the balance gets back to somewhat normal. I've been wanting to buy myself, but I'm probably gonna wait another year.

More than half a million shares of GME were borrowed to short this morning at 7:16 am.

On a stock with unsettled naked shorts. They are borrowing over 500K more shorts. That’s more than 2% of the float in one morning to put that in perspective.

Nothing about this stock has made any sense in over a year.

Some interesting stocks I picked up a while back for their nice Dividends really have grown a lot too.

PRU and SNAP. I mean, who saw Snap On Tools going up another 80% since last September? And Prudential went up about 70% since then, with a 4% dividend yield (About $1.15/share)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom