The Investment Thread (12 Viewers)

Didn't it hit exactly $69 yesterday for a brief time?
Yeah it got to $71.46 I believe but was QUICKLY rushed back with a huge sell order. Same thing today.

It did get to like $75 in pre-market today right at 3:00 am, but that was short-lived.

Resistance becomes support :)

Looking at the New York Exchange Level 2 data, it does seem as though the dollar figures start to skip a ton once you get to that range, so maybe that's where they know the rocket will get out of control.

This is interesting...

Attachments

• 0952FC5D-2DD0-443A-991B-3E6AE4C9C17A.jpeg
    0952FC5D-2DD0-443A-991B-3E6AE4C9C17A.jpeg
    241.1 KB · Views: 33
I wonder what that $70 mark means to them during the trading session. They have been fighting it like hell since yesterday.

Is that the margin call trigger perhaps? Seems odd.
I’ve seen that before with GME. I can’t explain it. We fought at 180 for weeks. Then we poked through and nothing happened. Then at 250 nothing happened. I thought it was margin related and it still might be.

I think today was a big time short job. It was March 24th all over again. Look back on AMC, GME, KOSS....they all fell by 10-20%. The next day that rebounded. In that cycle after the rebound there was a slight downtrend followed by some serious consolidation that lasted a long time.

I don’t think the consolidation will take nearly as long at this time.

46K AMC Shares left, though will ask for 25 million more shares during the July 29th meeting though those shares wont be for 2021. So this essentially means the shorts cant cover and to the moon it goes?

So during the interview, Adam Aron was asked about naked shorts, and he was not allowed to discuss. However this "accidental camera shift" happened.

Attachments

• original_339122493.png
    original_339122493.png
    788.3 KB · Views: 23
Speaking of diversifying....I actually got a call an hour ago from one of my brokerages (E-Trade). It was a sales call from a financial advisor making his pitch to be my new portfolio manager once this current play is over.

That was quite the reminder that I am in unchartered waters right now. lol
If they ever look at my etrade acct, they'll likely send me a sympathy card or one of those posters with the frog choking the bird while being eaten that says never give up.

CrZxobU.gif

So apparently someone bought $8 million worth of $145 call strikes yesterday for TODAY.

What the hell?

Attachments

• 15811080-A217-4925-A7A4-646D2178B90B.jpeg
    15811080-A217-4925-A7A4-646D2178B90B.jpeg
    149.7 KB · Views: 16
I know these option chain transactions are public so it's not hard to get, but also people make sheet up. But the one from yesterday was on CNBC. (EDIT - same one)

CrZxobU.gif

So apparently someone bought $8 million worth of $145 call strikes yesterday for TODAY.

What the hell?
Another thing I can’t explain. In mid March someone bought millions of short term call options at $800 for GME.

The theory on that one is it was Hedge Funds

Another thing I can’t explain. In mid March someone bought millions of short term call options at $800 for GME.

The theory on that one is it was Hedge Funds

They're aggressively hedging (irony, right?) their forked up bets, I would think.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom