The Investment Thread (9 Viewers)

CrZxobU.gif

So apparently someone bought $8 million worth of $145 call strikes yesterday for TODAY.

What the hell?

Who needs $2.1 million anyway?

Also I’m sure you are aware but Melissa Lee on CNBC verbally said naked shorts yesterday live on air.

Yep.
Also I’m sure you are aware but Melissa Lee on CNBC verbally said naked shorts yesterday live on air.

Yep.

Feels like this whole thing is coming to a head really soon, as in within the next 2 to 3 weeks, if I had to guess.

D46CBE33-433A-42DC-AD97-13A9E8621838.jpeg
I saw DFVs tweet last night. Just saw the word Grapevine on the bus. He might be going to the shareholder meeting in person.

I don't follow GME as closely as I do AMC, though the two are tied together. Anything significant expected at this meeting?

I don't follow GME as closely as I do AMC, though the two are tied together. Anything significant expected at this meeting?

My advice to anyone reading this would be to start looking at GME very closely until they know as much about the company's situation as they do AMC's. In particular, question why most media outlets and youtube personalities are more willing to discuss AMC than GME despite GME having zero long term debt, a much smaller float, and valid transformation potential based on their new leadership and direction.

To summarize what I and others are able to tell, a longed AMC share functions as somewhat of a hedge against a shorted GME share, causing AMC to essentially serve as GME's cooling system. If control of either's buying pressure is lost, they'll probably both run out of control. We're already seeing this start to happen-+600% in a few days should be a gigantic alarm.

The shareholder meeting is at 11 am on Wednesday. It’s only expected to last 15 minutes. I really don’t know what to expect. Could be they reject the vote because their were more votes than shares. They could announce a new CEO. I really don’t know and neither does the GME Reddit community.

Earnings will be announced after hours on Wednesday. Their revenue is expected to smash forecasts. But their net sales might not be as stunning.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom