The Investment Thread (20 Viewers)

The biggest tidbit in the financials is that Apes have now directly registered 11.6% of the total outstanding shares using Computer share.

Nasdaq continues to enjoy a weekly bull run.

In today’s climate of war, inflation, new covid variant in China (possibly?), so much can happen between now and Monday morning.

ED0F2DD5-87F4-4D07-A311-0C14F2A2668A.jpeg
I think there are some FTDs or type of cycle happening today. Everything up and many shorted stocks way up.

NASDAQ composite went up 10% from opening bell Tuesday to today. That’s an average of 2.5% per day.

So what’s everyone’s thoughts on this mini run across the markets?

I’m looking at tons of charts that just look really bullish. Almost like some serious pumps may be coming.

FA19BC3B-0F36-4B1C-AE7A-421C12CB640C.jpeg
The news media has to come out and say it. JUST SAY IT. Say it on TV loud and clear.

These stocks see explosive movement because of illegal and manipulative can kicking by maker makers in collusion with big money.

They abuse dark pools
They still use Madoffs baby in PFOF
They naked short securities under the guise of creating liquidity
They manipulate the press to further short and distort.

Things a tad spicy after hours. I wonder if we are gonna to see another runner tomorrow.

Edit. Oh man. Ryan Cohen bought more GME. On earnings after hours I bought 3 shares at $78.50 each. It’s so nice see THE MAN do it too.

Last edited:
Quarterly options dates always get them...they waited until the last minute this time to cover, and today was the T-2 settlement date. Let's see where it goes from here.

0WH2Xvq.jpg

Quarterly options dates always get them...they waited until the last minute this time to cover, and today was the T-2 settlement date. Let's see where it goes from here.
Isn’t that just ridiculous though? They bully these stocks around for about 85% of all trading days. And then once a deadline hits these securities go HAM.

I wish they would just close (not cover…but close) their short exposure. But we know they can’t. They literally can’t. Not even Powell can print off that much money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom