The Investment Thread (12 Viewers)

FOMO driving the continued uptick? Surely it can't be RC's tweet...
AMC fell all the way back to where it had the big break out. I thought that was pretty obvious point for a squeeze. So much so I bought AMC calls. Just not enough of them. I’m no diamond hand ape guy either. Hope it keeps running wild.

FOMO driving the continued uptick? Surely it can't be RC's tweet...

I think it's the same thing as always - an administrative procedural item forcing them to buy shares against their will, along with possibly some short positions getting closed.

They will attribute the run to FOMO and "WallStreetBets" pumping the so-called mEME sTOCKS in real time, but I firmly believe what we are witnessing is pent up buying pressure from the past several months being forced to be released, similar to every single quarterly options/futures rollover expiry general time period we have seen over the past year-plus (March, June, September, December).

I think it's the same thing as always - an administrative procedural item forcing them to buy shares against their will, along with possibly some short positions getting closed.

They will attribute the run to FOMO and "WallStreetBets" pumping the so-called mEME sTOCKS in real time, but I firmly believe what we are witnessing is pent up buying pressure from the past several months being forced to be released, similar to every single quarterly options/futures rollover expiry general time period we have seen over the past year-plus (March, June, September, December).
What gets me jacked up is that the borrowing fees are now going up. And the short utilization has been at 100% for 30 straight days.

Last time that happened for GME was last January. AMC may have had it in January and again last May/June.

What gets me jacked up is that the borrowing fees are now going up. And the short utilization has been at 100% for 30 straight days.

Last time that happened for GME was last January. AMC may have had it in January and again last May/June.

Yep...definitely feeling like some significant distress is in the picture now.

And now here comes all the "mEME sTOCK" articles, as expected, pretending that these price rises are because everyone all of a sudden decided to conspire and buy these securities over the past 48 hours.

Sickening.

My list for this week, after an intense study session all day yesterday. Got positions in all of these at open today (some I obviously had already):

AMC
BBIG
BKKT
BLNK
EVGO
MVST
NEGG
OCGN
PHUN
SPCE

Brought up EVGO about a month ago, and its setup looks spectacular, quickly becoming my favorite stock. Also reported a 215% beat on earnings this week, reporting a surprise profit.

This could be the squeeze no one is talking about, and it now also has the fundamental setup. 100% short utilization, 42% CTB, profitable, and a rising a sector.

I loaded up on it a month ago back in the single digit region, but just added a little more earlier this week.

I have a mixture of $10 to $15 strike calls for 04/14 and 05/20 expiry dates.

:::Not financial advice; please do your own DD:::

Attachments

• evgo.png
    evgo.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 3
  • evgo2.png
    evgo2.png
    306.2 KB · Views: 3
899E0BBB-E0AF-491E-B5C4-B682E11EEBFD.jpeg
Boston Consulting Group are a consulting company that’s suing GameStop for unpaid fees in 2019.

GameStop says that BCG also had a vested interest in the Companies that were shorting it into the ground. GameStop showed them door.

27545845-A168-4CF5-9EA2-D562443BA2E9.jpeg
The internet always wins.

0BC5E9A3-342F-46DC-B2AC-30BA74DBC844.jpeg
Lol.

I’ll stop at this one. So many more. It’s like BCG (Butt Chug Group??) was nothing more than a farm team at Citadel collecting information.

Last edited:
Weed stocks pumping with the Marijuana bill going to the house. SNDL and TLRY up BIG

0BC5E9A3-342F-46DC-B2AC-30BA74DBC844.jpeg
Lol.

I’ll stop at this one. So many more. It’s like BCG (Butt Chug Group??) was nothing more than a farm team at Citadel collecting information.

So many layers to this conspiracy man. It's insane.

I think thesis is accurate. Holy (cow).

yMT6VcA.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom