The Investment Thread (18 Viewers)

This is indeed a smoking gun.

Attachments

• FOosH-pXoAEo0lr.png
    FOosH-pXoAEo0lr.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 18
47FF2AF3-4B96-479E-B7AA-F5F527692EB6.jpegA3B96BEF-14FD-41FE-9A71-338100854687.jpeg
Option Friday. Can’t wait to watch crime.

GME 150 calls
AMC 20 calls

Edit: Five minutes left

GME 151.05
AMC 20.16

At close. Both are in the money. AMC finished with 5 straight green candles and flipped green to close too.

Last edited:
AMC with another big push today. Sold 1 of my June $20 call options to pull enough profit to cover the cost of the other 24 I purchased and will let those play out on the house.

Last edited:
AMC about to test the next resistance level and if it can break over $24.66 then it's going to really start feeding the FOMO as next real resistance level afterwards is in the $29 range.

AMC big move again the last hour. I bet it closes up against $29.60 resistance levels that are a few months old. I'll probably buy some longshot puts as a hedge to existing calls at that point.

Edit: Hit $29.60 and briefly went over. Got a few $22 puts in for the end of the week for a little insurance to lock in some more profits.

AAL also had a nice turnaround today to continue it's win streak. Only thing I'm missing is the ERJ run that I'm expecting to start any day now. Start to get nervous anytime I have a win streak going this good. Probably wasting my money with some of these puts but it's my way of banking a little profit and giving myself some upside. LOL

Last edited:
What an intense day for the January sneeze stocks of AMC, GME, and Koss. And then throw in AMCs mini brother of HYMC.

AMC and GME have me.......

7qnqcgk.gif

Want to see a good follow-through the rest of the week, but great wins today... :ROFLMAO:

HYMC (of AMC fame) with the big 92% gain today.

A part of me wonders if this created more issues than meets the eye for shorts. Nevertheless, shrewd move by Adam Aron, pumping this heavily-shorted security up.

Attachments

• hymc.png
    hymc.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 9
HYMC (of AMC fame) with the big 92% gain today.

A part of me wonders if this created more issues than meets the eye for shorts. Nevertheless, shrewd move by Adam Aron, pumping this heavily-shorted security up.
You think there is some pump and dump going here or will this bump up hold?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom