The Investment Thread (11 Viewers)

I can't believe AMZN is about to hit $2,000 a share. Wow.

AVMXY ...read up on their advancement for burn treatment. Just got approved by FDA to be tested in additional highly respected hospitals. Testing started here at UMC. Bought a boatload at $1 share. Up to $1.53 as of today. Looking good. Should have listened to a stock guy when it was .85/share. Stay tuned boys.

Holy crap, if that HEI stock really stays at 8%, and if the HEI.A follows suit, that could be a $10,000 day for me...

i got in at $1338 .....so suck it.

( timing has never been my "thing" ) lol

I bought in at $700, it's approaching three times that amount. Crazy indeed.

At the same time, I bought into Alphabet as well thinking they were going to boom. They've done well, but Jeff Bezos said "hold my beer."

What brokerages do you guys use and why? I've got accounts with a few different brokerages but almost all of my funds in Capital One Investing, but CapitalOne is moving all those accounts to eTrade accounts soon so it's a good time to review other options.

Signed up for a Robinhood commission free account a couple days ago but haven't moved any funds in yet.

What brokerages do you guys use and why? I've got accounts with a few different brokerages but almost all of my funds in Capital One Investing, but CapitalOne is moving all those accounts to eTrade accounts soon so it's a good time to review other options.

Signed up for a Robinhood commission free account a couple days ago but haven't moved any funds in yet.

Fidelity.

Mostly, because my current 401k is in fidelity (they made the move about 7-8 years ago). So, when I had the opportunity to buy out my tiny pension, I opened a Fidelity IRA, so it's all in one spot.

I bought in at $700, it's approaching three times that amount. Crazy indeed.
Did you ever get into HEI when I told you all to look into them?

+9.34% today. +47% YTD so far (with today's current gains). +149% in last two years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom