The Investment Thread (16 Viewers)

i gotta say - doin really well on few Mary Jane stocks- GW Pharma and Aurora.

I think the valuations are crazy. And I don't think there's a lot of institutional investment going on (though the hedge funds are all over it).

I would set downside trade triggers on any weed stock with gains on it.

I think the valuations are crazy. And I don't think there's a lot of institutional investment going on (though the hedge funds are all over it).

I would set downside trade triggers on any weed stock with gains on it.

my broker called just to chat....spoke about the GWPH et al

said its all headlines right now. Til election time. Said GW just waiting on FDA approval - if they get, will pop in Nov. Wants to be positioned for post election in Nov so im hikin up my contributions next 3 paychex and we gonna see what happens.

The VIX has been flat for some time now. If you're nimble and have cash, you can set a VIX trigger and tie it to one of a few ETF's that trade inverse to the VIX (I use UXVY). You can make a nice gain when the VIX spikes (which it will do, volatility moves like a jack in the box). But you have to be quick, the trigger will fire and you have to stay on it. The pullbacks can happen quickly, and you don't want to hold a short ETF (they usually have decay)

CBOE Volatility Index

My UVXY trigger popped yesterday. A quick $2500 in less than two days.

Dow is down 750

I Warned y’all

im not even loggin in to see my losses. i dont wanna know NOR to i wanna ruin what has been, so far, a productive and positive week at work. lolol

edit: damn you brown...made me look.

meh.

however, i do have a good bit of cash on hand........soooooooooooooooo somethig getting bought at a discount.

hmmmmmmm....what say yall?

however, i do have a good bit of cash on hand........soooooooooooooooo somethig getting bought at a discount.

hmmmmmmm....what say yall?

Wait until we figure out what rebalancing is happening. This is premium pullback based on rates. Let it settle out - three days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom