The Investment Thread (18 Viewers)

HOLLYWOOD, Fla. & MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--On December 16, 2019, after the NYSE closing, HEICO Corporation (NYSE: HEI.A) (NYSE: HEI) will release its financial results for the fourth quarter ended October 31, 2019. The earnings release will be available through the Internet on the Company’s website at http://www.heico.com.

In order to assist interested parties in scheduling their participation in HEICO teleconferences, the Company issues advance notices of conference calls.

HEICO will hold a conference call on Tuesday, December 17, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time to discuss its fourth quarter results

Thanks for the info. According to earnings whisper, they report earnings at the end of November. I'll continue to research and decide whether to buy or not before that date.
Late Nov they will announce when they will release financial data. Last year, the release was on Dec 17th.

Year before it was dec 18th. Both mondays.

So, I'd estimate dec 16th, after market close.

Ha, not bad me...

I guess I jumped out of BAC a bit too soon, but I'm glad I was up a solid 15-20% (going off memory, need to double check).

Need to spend some time looking for some undervalued stocks.

Records as the norm...

Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2019 Net Income up 27% and 26% on Operating Income Increases of 16% and 21% and Net Sales Increases of 14% and 16%

HEICO CORPORATION (NYSE: HEI.A) (NYSE: HEI) today reported that net income increased 27% to a record $85.7 million, or 62 cents per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2019, up from $67.4 million, or 49 cents per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2018. In the fiscal year ended October 31, 2019, net income increased 26% to a record $327.9 million, or $2.39 per diluted share, up from $259.2 million, or $1.90 per diluted share, in the fiscal year ended October 31, 2018.

Operating income increased 16% to a record $120.6 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2019, up from $103.7 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2018. In the fiscal year ended October 31, 2019, operating income increased 21% to a record $457.1 million, up from $376.2 million in the fiscal year ended October 31, 2018.

The Company's consolidated operating margin improved to 22.3% in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2019, up from 21.7% in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2018. The Company's consolidated operating margin improved to 22.2% in the fiscal year ended October 31, 2019, up from 21.2% in the fiscal year ended October 31, 2018.

Net sales increased 14% to a record $541.5 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2019, up from $476.9 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2018. Net sales increased 16% to a record $2,055.6 million in the fiscal year ended October 31, 2019, up from $1,777.7 million in the fiscal year ended October 31, 2018.

EBITDA increased 15% to $142.4 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2019, up from $123.3 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2018. EBITDA increased 20% to $543.0 million in the fiscal year ended October 31, 2019, up from $453.4 million in the fiscal year ended October 31, 2018. See our reconciliation of net income attributable to HEICO to EBITDA at the end of this press release.

Records as the norm...

Hope it moves big. I bought a strangle on it.

Good read and update for RCEL in Japan. Get ready. 2020 should really see a major move up! THIS IS A LONG TERM HOLD! Not for shorties.

Hope it moves big. I bought a strangle on it.
Well, it moved big, but in the wrong direction. The market makes no sense. No idea why there is a long term bearish sentiment. It seems like folks are taking the 737 MAX issues the wrong way with us. Also, maybe they're reading too much into the 2020 guidance being lower than what is normally achieve. It was discussed in the call. Every year, they under play the guidance. they under state and over deliver.

Good thing I've been buying in since 2008!

Well, it moved big, but in the wrong direction. The market makes no sense. No idea why there is a long term bearish sentiment. It seems like folks are taking the 737 MAX issues the wrong way with us. Also, maybe they're reading too much into the 2020 guidance being lower than what is normally achieve. It was discussed in the call. Every year, they under play the guidance. they under state and over deliver.

Good thing I've been buying in since 2008!
I made a quick, sizeable profit on my strangle so I'm pleased. Just needed it to move big up or down. With that said, I was as surprised as you were to see the drop after the earnings beat and dividend increase.

TSLA still running, fellas. Up, up, and away. Wish me continued luck.

RECELL treatment being used on air crash survivor, from Lafayette. She was in her car when the plane crashed and her car subsequently caught on fire. She was transported to New Orleans UMC, to be treated by Dr. Michael Carter, who was involved with the clinical trials for AVITA.

You can watch the 5pm news from WDSU channel 6, from New Orleans on her story and the discussion with Dr. Michael Carter. Good stuff!

Overall market bounce today. Probably now that it is a new tax year, some money is flowing back in.

Gold had several big bounces despite every normal indicator telling me to sell I've held on. Dollar weakness and Iraq driving it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom