The Investment Thread (8 Viewers)

Wish I'd bought AHPI yesterday.

Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of medical gas construction equipment, respiratory therapy equipment, home healthcare products, and emergency medical supplies. Our products appear worldwide in a range of medical applications

calmer heads are prevailing atm. but figures to be a see saw day today.

I'm thinking we can still rally and be positive for the week.
Positive for the week?

Absolutely not happening. We may have a Friday rally, but it will take a while to recover from this, and until the spread stops or cases go down significantly, the market will remain retracted.

Retirement funds don’t change. I’m 20-25 years out and I just increased future contributions this week.

I sold my brokerage account target date fund planned for 3-5 year holding at 2years 11mo. Even with this week’s loses, I’m happy with the returns.

My rule for 2008 was to increase retirement contributions by 1% for every 1k drop. I went from 5 to 15% during the fall and left it there. This decision is the only reason I won’t work until I die. I grew up poor with college debt and crap jobs early in life. If I was making more than a pittance in 2008, I would be planing for a pre-60 retirement.

I had a shoe shine boy moment (please don’t interpret this as racist) last week and should have sold then. We hired a kid who is nice but maybe out of his league. He has a baby momma, misdemeanors that prevent a concealed carry permit, can’t get a loan for a mortgage, and was giving stock advise to a PharmD.

Closing out almost all my metal investments. I dont trust them at the moment. Gains in the markets and gold is going down, when the market goes down gold is too. Deflationary fears are justified. I still think it can run like crazy but when panic is hitting the market it is hitting gold too. very odd.

Closing out almost all my metal investments. I dont trust them at the moment. Gains in the markets and gold is going down, when the market goes down gold is too. Deflationary fears are justified. I still think it can run like crazy but when panic is hitting the market it is hitting gold too. very odd.

so 6 of my 8 stop losses kicked in ( only 2 didnt were SoftBank which my FA laughed that we just cant get rid of this stock and ORielly auto )

So im sitting on a pretty large amt of cash.

Getting an itch. lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom