The Investment Thread (10 Viewers)

The management team looks legit and I think the market is emerging with new FDA status. As we saw with cannabis, when the bigger money wants in on the premise, there can be a run on the companies. The one seems to be positioning for that. I'm tempted to take profits, but gambler is me is feeling like this is something to keep a very close eye on as the market develops.

https://www.thecannabisinvestor.ca/...cine-and-1-company-thats-facing-them-head-on/

I spoke to a wealth manager yesterday on the phone for about half an hour. She's in big accounts at JPM and said that her team is selling equities at this point - the S&P has already rebounded to their projected year-end number and they don't thing going much higher than this is sustainable when the fundamentals are examined.

Just passing it on without comment.

I spoke to a wealth manager yesterday on the phone for about half an hour. She's in big accounts at JPM and said that her team is selling equities at this point - the S&P has already rebounded to their projected year-end number and they don't thing going much higher than this is sustainable when the fundamentals are examined.

Just passing it on without comment.

she knows damn well the market has left fundamentals a long time ago. :loopy:

She was being nostalgic when she used the term "fundamentals". That shirt worked in the 90s and 2000s. Now its pure emotion.

Im waiting for that emotion to peter out and reset the market BACK to fundamentals. I hope anyway.

she knows damn well the market has left fundamentals a long time ago. :loopy:

She was being nostalgic when she used the term "fundamentals". That shirt worked in the 90s and 2000s. Now its pure emotion.

Im waiting for that emotion to peter out and reset the market BACK to fundamentals. I hope anyway.

She might not have said fundamentals. That might have been my paraphrasing. But they do think the market is already at their year-end projection.

The management team looks legit and I think the market is emerging with new FDA status. As we saw with cannabis, when the bigger money wants in on the premise, there can be a run on the companies. The one seems to be positioning for that. I'm tempted to take profits, but gambler is me is feeling like this is something to keep a very close eye on as the market develops.

https://www.thecannabisinvestor.ca/...cine-and-1-company-thats-facing-them-head-on/
At $1.69 now.

I'm going to see how PBW behaves today. It has been doing a bit of a peak trough game from the low to Mid 30's down the high 20's. It's peaking now, so I might take the profit and jump back in if they waiver again.

Back when they crossed $40 in Feb, I knew I should have taken profits, but I was thinking investors were flocking there as a "safer space". oops.

NVDA is one I was debating about getting back into, but I can't buy back in at over $300/share. I'm thinking there was no way they could keep growing.. here are they are $360/share.

I see what you did there. Back to $1.50. People taking profits?
It's 1.62. If you're charting it on Yahoo, it's wrong. Not sure why Yahoo Finance isn't correct with the pricing, but Fidelity is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom