The Investment Thread (16 Viewers)

Fox ran an interview where Peter Navarro said the China deal is over and Dow future dropped 400 points. He corrected himself after Fox ran the interview and Dow future recovered. Trump also sent out a tweet about it. We may see some wild swings tomorrow.

Oh goody, more market manipulaion. It's stark naked at this point.

Fox ran an interview where Peter Navarro said the China deal is over and Dow future dropped 400 points. He corrected himself after Fox ran the interview and Dow future recovered. Trump also sent out a tweet about it. We may see some wild swings tomorrow.
I was watching that. Seemed crafted to test market reactions. Guess they didn't like the reaction so it's probably off the table.

Trump will be swinging for the fences, I just don't see how he has any chance of keeping the race close. China is one of the only issues that has bipartisan support so volatility is certainly here to stay a while. Whether it's in the 20's or the 40's I don't think we'll see low teens on the VIX again until next summer.

The best part was the reason... That China failed to divulge the seriousness of covid prior to the phase 1 signing on Jan 15.

Meanwhile, 2 weeks prior, daily briefs were telling the administration of this novel virus.

Clowns

BYND taking a hit since Impossible Foods is being used in Starbucks now.

Depends, many of the travel stocks aren't going up but the stay at home stuff and Tech is. Last two times this happened it got ugly a couple days later.

if we are seeing that rotation again, then yeah.

and tech across the board setting all time highs. Including ETFs like SMH and QQQ.

Depends, many of the travel stocks aren't going up but the stay at home stuff and Tech is. Last two times this happened it got ugly a couple days later.
So, it was a good time to get back into NVDA....

Stock called SHIP, Seanergy Maritime Holdings, average price target among 6 different analysts was $1.06 for year end in an article I was reading a few days ago. It was at 22 cents when I bought 20k shares. Thing busted out hard today and keeps running, almost to being able to half the shares and let it ride on house money. Just noticed it's one of the trending stocks on Robintrack too now which means it may go up 1000% in the next couple days or collapse. It's one of the 2 penny stocks I own. My shorts on CCL and AAL have held up despite the market gains. Closed the CCL short out this morning. Still holding AAL. BYND got hit pretty good today on news of Impossible brand getting placed in Starbucks where BYND already has products so jumped back in at $153. I've managed to time BYND almost perfectly the last two months so it's probably about time I take a beating on it. 3150 SP resistance is holding and 3200 is even stronger resistance. Between that, cases rising fast and Q2 earnings around the corner sure makes the downside risk a lot higher than the upside reward right now. Still think best case scenario the next few months is chopping around between 3000-3200.

Last time SP got to 3230 before it dropped back to 3000. I am holding some stocks and set alert when SP hits 3200 to unload.

Stock called SHIP, Seanergy Maritime Holdings, average price target among 6 different analysts was $1.06 for year end in an article I was reading a few days ago. It was at 22 cents when I bought 20k shares. Thing busted out hard today and keeps running, almost to being able to half the shares and let it ride on house money. Just noticed it's one of the trending stocks on Robintrack too now which means it may go up 1000% in the next couple days or collapse.

Wow, SHIP up more at 8% in AH trading.

Stock called SHIP, Seanergy Maritime Holdings, average price target among 6 different analysts was $1.06 for year end in an article I was reading a few days ago. It was at 22 cents when I bought 20k shares. Thing busted out hard today and keeps running, almost to being able to half the shares and let it ride on house money. Just noticed it's one of the trending stocks on Robintrack too now which means it may go up 1000% in the next couple days or collapse. It's one of the 2 penny stocks I own. My shorts on CCL and AAL have held up despite the market gains. Closed the CCL short out this morning. Still holding AAL. BYND got hit pretty good today on news of Impossible brand getting placed in Starbucks where BYND already has products so jumped back in at $153. I've managed to time BYND almost perfectly the last two months so it's probably about time I take a beating on it. 3150 SP resistance is holding and 3200 is even stronger resistance. Between that, cases rising fast and Q2 earnings around the corner sure makes the downside risk a lot higher than the upside reward right now. Still think best case scenario the next few months is chopping around between 3000-3200.
Too bad I didn't read this until after hours...lol.

Too bad I didn't read this until after hours...lol.
I literally no nothing about the company. Just figured with an average price target over 500% of what the value was when reading that article and a chart that had a hard long bottom 3 cents below the price it was sitting I threw a couple grand into it. Most of the time when I see stocks like that I just assume it's a pump and dump but when it's bottomed out I'll bited and set a limit order 20% over the price I buy. It went up more than 20% in premarket this morning so I'm still holding it hoping for the double up so I can take my money off the table and let it do whatever it's going to do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom