The Investment Thread (10 Viewers)

ppsssshhhh i sold in a paltry low 200s ( picked up in the 160s ) back in 2019 because it wasnt performing as well as i had hoped lolol

ooof.

and im almost certain this will not be the last story i have like this. ( AMZN sold in Feb on stop loss - never picked up more shares )

Kinda kicking myself for not jumping on the AMZN bandwagon back when.

I think I'll go take a nap haha.

rumor mill is MSFT to purchase Tik Tok.

Just as Trump announced considering taking steps to ban the app in US

rumor mill is MSFT to purchase Tik Tok.

Just as Trump announced considering taking steps to ban the app in US

Confirmed over the weekend.

BYND got into the other two major wholesale spots.. BJ's and Samsclub (already in Costco). Nice pop today.

NVDA with a huge pop and growing.

The New York State Teachers’ Retirement System trimmed investments in Apple and Intel stock in the second quarter. The pension also bought more Nvidia and AbbVie stock.

Good time to pick up their dress shirts on the cheap though... right?

I actually got my last suit from Men's Ware house last winter. A nice navy one. Spent enough, that I got a $60 coupon to use, so when the pandemic hit, I saw that they had a 3 shirts for the price of one deal, ($99), and snagged up some new threads... I've only worn them like once or twice though. ha.

3+ shirts for $25 each now, ties are half off.. other sales.

BYND ER is tomorrow. I am holding long and has been hammered. Hoping for a nice pop.

saw a 5% today leading into earnings so take that fwiw.

i always get skittish when a stock pops day before/day of earnings.

guess we will know more tomorrow at 3:15 CST . lol

Id be more than happy to see it start a slow but steady climb.

saw a 5% today leading into earnings so take that fwiw.

i always get skittish when a stock pops day before/day of earnings.

guess we will know more tomorrow at 3:15 CST . lol

Id be more than happy to see it start a slow but steady climb.

Welp seen this too many times...

Down 8 after hours on earnings.

Run ups are never good to me before earnings.

Hopefully will flatten some at open and turn positive and start a slow steady climb.

Crazy.

PBW is sitting above $50/share... I bought in around $25... green energy seems to be the place, but I'm expecting a pull back? Time to take the near 100% profit?

I pulled out of the S&P500 thinking this second wave was going to put a dent in the market.. it has shrugged it off. It's crazy.

BYND...

Looks like the market was spooked by their costs going up and having to replace about 50% of their sales (restaurants) with whole sale and walmart, etc.

I read an article from Reuters from my Fidelity account, but they never copy over correctly... too much embedded code.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom