The Investment Thread (9 Viewers)

PBW is sitting above $50/share... I bought in around $25... green energy seems to be the place, but I'm expecting a pull back? Time to take the near 100% profit?

I pulled out of the S&P500 thinking this second wave was going to put a dent in the market.. it has shrugged it off. It's crazy.

Maybe take out your initial investment and free ride it?

BYND...

Looks like the market was spooked by their costs going up and having to replace about 50% of their sales (restaurants) with whole sale and walmart, etc.

I read an article from Reuters from my Fidelity account, but they never copy over correctly... too much embedded code.

Correct. And the costs associated with that were what was the issue.

However, the good news....its a long play and once the restaurant industry returns sometime in 2021 or so, BYND will be in a really good position.

Just pains me to have a stock run up into earnings only to be yanked back on a good earnings call.

PBW is sitting above $50/share... I bought in around $25... green energy seems to be the place, but I'm expecting a pull back? Time to take the near 100% profit?

I pulled out of the S&P500 thinking this second wave was going to put a dent in the market.. it has shrugged it off. It's crazy.

I've been seeing more and more from various sites, including through my Schwab account, saying more and more about future investing in green energy and other ESG ETFs and stocks. Any thoughts on these?

Granted, I already have stock in some that would classify as an ESG, but is the future strong for these ETFs popping up?

I've been seeing more and more from various sites, including through my Schwab account, saying more and more about future investing in green energy and other ESG ETFs and stocks. Any thoughts on these?

Granted, I already have stock in some that would classify as an ESG, but is the future strong for these ETFs popping up?

I think with a Biden Presidency, this will become a talking point once again ( post Covid )

that was eye-opening.

2023 is when they think they will return to pre-covid #s

3 years from now.
Makes sense. This is the first time in 15 years I’m taking 0-2 flights in a year. If I can get out of Christmas travel, then it will probably be zero. I think getting on a plane for Mardi Gras and Jazz Fest 2021 wont happen.

Did anyone buy RKT which IPO yesterday? Thoughts? I can see tons of refi business if rates keep falling over the next couple of months. Even if foreclosures happen, that just helps them.

Did anyone buy RKT which IPO yesterday? Thoughts? I can see tons of refi business if rates keep falling over the next couple of months. Even if foreclosures happen, that just helps them.

Spoke w/ my FA this am on this...really likes but he just called me back to tell me that Edward Jones ( in the type of account i have ) doesnt allow this trade.

Sooooooooo....guess ill be opening a TD Ameritrade over weekend.

Riding PBW more has been the right call.
Pretty sure you can ride that sucker for the next couple of decades and it will turn out really well.

I've started buying up small cap green energy stocks. Such an obvious play on the backside of Covid. Anything that has to do with clean energy and climate change.

I feel pretty good about the next couple weeks in the trash sectors too. Airlines, cruises, retail, restaurants, hotels, etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom