The Investment Thread (5 Viewers)

Hold on for this ride, folks. Friday might be a doozy of a day...

Ahh ffs.

Sorry B4YOU... It's my fault.

I just got back to within 2% of where I was just before last correction.

Rinse and repeat dammit.

The jobs number was quite a bit below expectation - that's driving markets more that DJT Covid, I think. Though the uncertainty with the president having it isn't helping.

Yeah. This definitely doesn't help the situation.

I've been wanting to add more to PBW. Ive been waiting for a pull back (missed the no deal announcement), but they keep climbing. Wish I jumped in this last month... it is up almost 16-17 bucks a share. Like 55%. What's the ceiling on this?

Limit order for RKT triggered today at 20.76. Partnering with Intuit Mint and their 15M users to sell their services could pay off. Speed and low hassle with typically higher credit score users could help them continue to grow market share.

Limit order for RKT triggered today at 20.76. Partnering with Intuit Mint and their 15M users to sell their services could pay off. Speed and low hassle with typically higher credit score users could help them continue to grow market share.

ive been liking Rocket Mortgage since IPO.

The home market refi and new is really hot ( esp refi ) with low rates.

PBW taking a hit today. Looks like a lot of the sector is.

Might be a buying opportunity. It has raced up a lot though.

Is this the start of the double dip in response to exponential Covid spread? Dow was down as much as 700. European lockdowns will hurt and people are talking recession for Europe. Stimulus in the US looks dead until January.

Is this the start of the double dip in response to exponential Covid spread? Dow was down as much as 700. European lockdowns will hurt and people are talking recession for Europe. Stimulus in the US looks dead until January.
More so to do with election day uncertainty, being so close. I expect to see the market tumble pretty big this week. Friday may be the biggest tumble day of the week. Just a hunch. We’ll see. But I am all cash ATM, until things settle down after the election.

More so to do with election day uncertainty, being so close. I expect to see the market tumble pretty big this week. Friday may be the biggest tumble day of the week. Just a hunch. We’ll see. But I am all cash ATM, until things settle down after the election.
Covid climbing, stimulus stalled.

It's pretty much just that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom