The Investment Thread (7 Viewers)

Wish I had bought more. They were the one vaccine company I bought and my smallest purchase this year.

I added 50% more RKT at 18.90.

Also Dow future up almost 1800!?! What is the largest one day jump?

I'm pretty certain this is the largest 1 day jump. Not sure percentage-wise, but from total points, this should be it.

Yeah, such a big jump, I may be tempted to take profits on a few stocks. I'm sure there will be some pull back. Others are long holds..

Sold off some DFS.. debating about PFE, but I will let it ride. The rest are longer term holds.

Man, HEI popped. Like 8%, almost 9% for the class A shares.

The Dow's up more than I've ever seen in a single day and the NASDAQ is down. That's crazy.

My TSLA and my AAPL actually closed DOWN today... Jiminy Cripes. 🤬
A lot in the Tech sector, like NVDA were getting boosted extra, since they were safe havens. Now that there is better sentiment in the other sectors, those safe havens will evaporate. It's part of why I got out of NVDA again. Even though I'm still holding APPL.. I may regret that.

My DFS jumped a lot. PRU popped too. D is doing well.

Just took a bath on BYND... B4YOU, u OK? Lol

Didn't see that comin... Ouch.

The Vix has gotten quite low. It's retracing it's lowest since late February (it got to just above 20 once, in mid-August).

With the Covid numbers, vaccine overpromising, and potential election volatility, it seems that a spike could easily come in the next few weeks.

I'm opening a UVXY position.

The Vix has gotten quite low. It's retracing it's lowest since late February (it got to just above 20 once, in mid-August).

With the Covid numbers, vaccine overpromising, and potential election volatility, it seems that a spike could easily come in the next few weeks.

I'd do that if I could. Sounds like a winning strategy imo.

I just bought in VIXY this morning. Now wondering if I should've went UVXY.

Well that was good timing. My position, opened just before my post, is up 2.25% since.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom