The Investment Thread (15 Viewers)

I had a 700% return on NIO calls.

Only problem is I sold them and it kept running and could have had a 10000% return.

If it gets back into the low 30's I'm buying stock and going long.

That’s one of the things I struggle with the most when sitting on long calls that are gaining, when to get out.

Thinking about investing into Live Nation. The stock is nearing all time highs, they no longer have cash on hand and most of 2020 they have had negative revenue. Plus they will likely not be doing business of any signfiicance for at least a few more months and perhaps even rolling back less than current levels. Another huge perk, it's becoming increasingly likely each day that passes that customer habits have changed so much a lot of their business may never come back. I really can't see any negatives.

Anyone invest in Chinese EV market, LI, XPEV, and NIO? IMO, they are very bullish. XPEV has good ER today and up 30%. It’s up 100%+ in 2 weeks. NIO is up 150% in 1 1/2 months and LI is up 50%. LI’s ER is tomorrow and NIO’s ER is next week.
Indirectly. I bought some PBW many months ago, and NIO is one of their top holdings.

I did my first buy in at $26.06. That's up 209+%. I added more in oct at $69.81.

It is sitting at $80.79 today.

Should have bought more in March...

Thinking about investing into Live Nation. The stock is nearing all time highs, they no longer have cash on hand and most of 2020 they have had negative revenue. Plus they will likely not be doing business of any signfiicance for at least a few more months and perhaps even rolling back less than current levels. Another huge perk, it's becoming increasingly likely each day that passes that customer habits have changed so much a lot of their business may never come back. I really can't see any negatives.
Isnt that all negatives? Confused.

PRU was a nice pickup about a month ago. Popped on vaccine news. Went from the high 60's to high 70's, and they pay a dividend of about $1/share.

Indirectly. I bought some PBW many months ago, and NIO is one of their top holdings.

I did my first buy in at $26.06. That's up 209+%. I added more in oct at $69.81.

It is sitting at $80.79 today.

Should have bought more in March...
I got in PBW late but also have been averaged up so now my average is 71.

Traders are setting up their short positions?

BTW, HEI has made back a lot of what they lost earlier in the year.

If anyone bought back in around March/April, you'd have doubled your money.

Of course, I'm "buyin in' every two weeks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom