The Investment Thread (16 Viewers)

Yeah I got in on crypto a couple weeks back (mostly ETH, some BTC and ADA), up 10% already even though my timing wasn't great. I agree that as adoption grows for using it as payments, they'll have more value than just speculation.

I'm also thinking about trying out doing some crypto volatility trading since they take such large swings. I figure you could probably grow 1% per day (compounded daily) with a little luck.

So since my post a half hour ago, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on some BTC.. i now own a (very small) fraction of a Bitcoin, and it had dipped to $49k and change , so one day I’ll be telling random strangers “I got in on Bitcoin when it was UNDER FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!’

Well, it's Tuesday and I'm not a millionaire like half the Internet said I would be.

Well, it's Tuesday and I'm not a millionaire like half the Internet said I would be.
What, you mean Wall St isn't going to just start handing out billions of $$ to the little guys?

FYI, Fidelity is having some major technical issues. It's probably related to the winter storm in Texas.

Or a good time for me to get out? :)

I got in in early 2016 , which most of this board already knows since I WONT FORKING SHUT UP ABOUT IT lol... but yeah, i am in for the long haul..my hope is that it becomes like one of those things where it’s like ’if you had bought IBM in 1951’ or ‘if you had invested in Microsoft n 1985’.. then I’ll cash out in like 20 yrs and buy a small condo biking distance from a beach somewhere . :9:

I got in in early 2016 , which most of this board already knows since I WONT FORKING SHUT UP ABOUT IT lol... but yeah, i am in for the long haul..my hope is that it becomes like one of those things where it’s like ’if you had bought IBM in 1951’ or ‘if you had invested in Microsoft n 1985’.. then I’ll cash out in like 20 yrs and buy a small condo biking distance from a beach somewhere . :9:
I hear you on this, I got in late 2014 (sorry, don't mean to play "mine's bigger") and plan to hold long term. I'm starting to fear it's only a matter of time until Elon gets charged and removed from power by the SEC though. Maybe that's not a bad thing?

I hear you on this, I got in late 2014 (sorry, don't mean to play "mine's bigger") and plan to hold long term. I'm starting to fear it's only a matter of time until Elon gets charged and removed from power by the SEC though. Maybe that's not a bad thing?

You could be right, he always makes me nervous, and I’m honestly astonished TSLA’s taken off the way it has, i think it’s in a lot of ways in spite of him, as opposed to becuase of him.

And the only reason i love talking about my Tesla stock is becuase it’s literally the ONLY good investment I’ve ever made, so i’m ride or die with it at this point.

Yeah lots of red here too. Not surprising as Im just winging it with play money. But I’m learning lessons.

Trying to detect the pump and dumps.

Yeah lots of red here too. Not surprising as Im just winging it with play money. But I’m learning lessons.

Trying to detect the pump and dumps.
Same her, I thought I had learned all about the pump and dumps in college, who knew I would once again be learning about it again this late in life.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom