The Investment Thread (11 Viewers)

Daaaayum! I just looked and out of 22 positions only one was green today. T-Mobile.

Is a correction around the corner or just a pull back? It does feel like the market is a little fluffy at the moment. I'm sitting on mostly cash right now but it doesn't quite feel like I should be playing the VIX or shorting. But I'm not quite comfortable playing anything long right now.

Is a correction around the corner or just a pull back? It does feel like the market is a little fluffy at the moment. I'm sitting on mostly cash right now but it doesn't quite feel like I should be playing the VIX or shorting. But I'm not quite comfortable playing anything long right now.

Seems very frothy but there's so much pushing it forward. There's tons of liquidity, there's piles of cash still on the sidelines, the earnings are already showing up in many sectors and as Covid fades, it's going to run. At least that's how it seems to me.

Might be some minor pull backs that you could play but seems like the next 12 to 18 months are going to be churning upward - unless some new crisis comes along.

Green energy is green.

Figured I should have picked up more yesterday. Just wasn't sure how far it would drop.

If anyone wants to invest in a slow and steady company that has good fundamentals, always looking to expand its market, and is on a consistent upward trend: $UTZ

If anyone wants to invest in a slow and steady company that has good fundamentals, always looking to expand its market, and is on a consistent upward trend: $UTZ
Seems like a good one. I wonder if it will dip soon.

Seems like a good one. I wonder if it will dip soon.

If it dips, it won't be by much. I bought in before the merger back in August at $15 a share. Every time I look at this stock it's green. I really should add more shares.

I thought it was a recommendation on here, but I searched it and don't see it. I bought 1 share of INMB in Feb/March last year at $5.50, it's done fairly well and sitting at $19.39 right now. I was just messing around at the time, but I should've bought more.
Similar experience, I happen to be googling currencies ran across a news story about 4 currency payment systems to buy now. I said what the hell and bought 2 of the affordable ones. RIOT and MARA both at around $22 a piece, RIOT skyrocketed to $78 but dumbarse me happen to read an post on reddit that said dump RIOT quick its going to dive again, I dumped at $63, its now dancing above $70 again. MARA is at $44 and I only bought one a piece, just to play, kicking myself right now.

So Bitcoin has surpassed over $50k for the first time ever.. thinking about getting in on it.. it occured to me that, since so many companies are now starting to accept crypto/Bitcoin for payment, it’s kinda like if you could go back in time to the start of civilization and invest in “money”, wouldnt you? Like you could buy shares in currency, in the US dollar- you almost HAVE to.. that may be what we’re seeing here.

Bitcoin has officially hit ONE TRILLION DOLLARS in value.. glad i finally bought some earlier this week, but wish i woulda done it years ago.

Bitcoin has officially hit ONE TRILLION DOLLARS in value.. glad i finally bought some earlier this week, but wish i woulda done it years ago.

I was giving my co-worker a hard time yesterday. I guess at one point he had 3 Bitcoins, but he was saying that he had actually had more since he used to use them for online sports betting and if you bet in Bitcoin you won Bitcoin. Either way, he doesn't have it now.

Yeah, I wish I hadn't been so skeptical of it years ago when I had friends discussing it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom