The Investment Thread (7 Viewers)

Yeah. People are always on the lookout for clever ticker symbols. For example, $GAYMF.

My current penny plays are $ETFM (expected to change to $FOMO at some point), $GTEH, $HCMC, $MINE, and $NSPR.
What brokerage do you use to avoid commission fees on penny stocks?

Another penny stock post. It really seems like a ton of penny stocks all took off around Dec 1 - Dec 7. I wonder why. Just a ton of them have seen 5 to 40x gains since then.

Crypto fell off a cliff today, guess people are taking profits

Here is a nice Crypto heat map. It may take a moment to finish loading the data.

And here's one for the overall market.

Last edited:
It's hard to know what bitcoin will do right now. I bought some in 2017 and sort of forgot about it. Needless to say, the last few months have reminded me. It was tempting to sell this past week and buy in with the possible crash. But with institutional money driving the rise, it's hard to know whether things will fall off again at the same rates as before. If you told me it would go back down to 20-30k after hitting 60, it wouldn't surprise me. If you told me it was going to hit 150k in a month, that wouldn't surprise me either.

I’m (obviously) new to crypto, i didnt realize it was traded on weekends(?) I was looking at my BTC this morning as compared to last week.
And it can lose or gain 10% in a matter of minutes, then return right back to where it was. Wish I had some spare cash lying around to buy into this drop today.

I’m not sure why GSAT is getting manipulated down. 61983219-4EC2-48EC-9378-FE4A44EAF000.jpeg
Could be because the stock has gone up 1000% over the last two years while net income has increased at .7%

I find it funny how nobody was questioning when that person bought 1M shares though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom