The Investment Thread (11 Viewers)

0622AAF5-FE93-4A5A-A258-D60113AFDF18.jpeg0608F4A4-937C-4F32-9835-E20158460675.jpeg
This is fascinating. I’m been noticing that CAD has been making gains on USD. Especially when paying my US student loans.

I pulled up the 1 year currency chart and recognized that look instantly. Mirrors the S&P.

Could be because the stock has gone up 1000% over the last two years while net income has increased at .7%

I find it funny how nobody was questioning when that person bought 1M shares though.
You could say something similar about a lot of stocks right now though, hasn't stopped this market so far.

You could say something similar about a lot of stocks right now though, hasn't stopped this market so far.
The point is, the argument that GSAT is being "manipulated down" seems more of a stretch than the simple theory that someone is just taking a fat profit.

PBW has dropped quite a bit the last few days. Looking like tomorrow will drop a bit more, or maybe stay a bit flat. The individual holdings pre-market are a bit choppy. some are still trending down, some are showing a bounce up.

HEI releases earnings Tuesday after market close.

The point is, the argument that GSAT is being "manipulated down" seems more of a stretch than the simple theory that someone is just taking a fat profit.
You are probably right. It’s almost like the big ones pull their money out and then take the realized gains to mount opposing pressure to short it.

I agree. I could also say anytime the price of a stock increases faster than profits of a stock by 999% without much fundamental change in the stock itself, it is likely irrational and overvalued. The person selling the 1M shares is probably just taking more profit than they imagined when purchasing the stock.

I have 65 stocks in my watchlist.

Here are the 3 that are up today.
DPST- Regional bank 3x ETF.
DRIP- Inverse Oil ETF
TECS- Inverse tech ETF

Not pretty. Glad I'm on the sidelines right now.

My longshot TSLA put I purchased a month ago is close to making me a LOT of money. That and SHRMF are literally my only two postions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom