The Investment Thread (11 Viewers)

The whole market is waiting on Jerome Powell's testimony.

I wish I had some extra cash laying around so I can get into TSLA.
TSLA seems to be tied to BTC right now. If you're gonna speculate, BTC might the better buy imho as TSLA will eventually be judged on it's business again instead of BTC investments. If you think it's done correcting down which the bounce off of 619 shows some strong support in this area, then maybe it is the better buy.

I just long term like BTC's ceiling more than TSLA.

TSLA seems to be tied to BTC right now. If you're gonna speculate, BTC might the better buy imho as TSLA will eventually be judged on it's business again instead of BTC investments. If you think it's done correcting down which the bounce off of 619 shows some strong support in this area, then maybe it is the better buy.

I just long term like BTC's ceiling more than TSLA.

Good point. Either way, I don't have that extra cash right now, but I do need to set some aside for times like this.

Interesting study.

More fundamentally, however, Millennial-
led households may force structural changes
on the financial services industry. Consider
that branch location convenience has been, for
decades, the most cited reason that Americans
choose a bank. But new data indicates that
Millennials are increasingly willing to change
banks based on the strength of a bank’s digital
offerings.

They predict a transfer of 37 trillion to millennials who are expected to want crypto services.

If it dips, it won't be by much. I bought in before the merger back in August at $15 a share. Every time I look at this stock it's green. I really should add more shares.
B98379AC-EFAE-4AD3-A14A-233F6FBEC807.jpeg
Lot of dip on that chip!

B98379AC-EFAE-4AD3-A14A-233F6FBEC807.jpeg
Lot of dip on that chip!

Considering the volatility of the market lately, that's nothing. The previous close was 26.18 with its 52-week high being 26.62. $UTZ is a tank.

Got back in PINS today and finally got in SHOP. Also got in BNGO, probably a little to aggressive with this one but we shall see. I'm probably out if it gets back to 14 a share.

I’m looking at the discount on OPEN and UTZ right now. But don’t have much money.

$WKHS dropped almost 50% after USPS awarded OshKosh ($OSK) the contract to modernize their postal truck fleet. Yikes.

I added a little more PBW on the dip. I wish I was paying attention at 9:30am, when it had a quick spike dip to 99/share.

Hoping it can start turning the corner. Big bleed off in Renewables.

HEI Earnings. Obviously still down from last year, but slowly climbing back up. FSG was able to continue growing net income from the previous quarters. But, year on year, it's down significantly. the FSG side was pulling about $60ish Million in net income each quarter, now at around $25M. ETG is still very strong, so that helps keep the corp propped up.

Stock up about 3% after hours.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom