The Investment Thread (13 Viewers)

My GME and AMC puts are soaring. Probably the easiest trade I've made in my lifetime. I almost feel guilty taking advantage of people buying a pump scheme based off of shadow twitter accounts. My $8 GME July puts are going to be my favorite though.

I would sell those AMC puts soon if I were you. Don't get greedy.

I've been obsessively studying the technicals on this stock....this is not a pump and dump. There truly is a massive squeeze set to occur, and it could pop-off any day now. The squeeze on AMC could potentially make GME look like a pink sheet stock.

It's a different play than GME in many ways, and most of it has to do with synthetic shares than have made the short interest appearance not come close to showing its accurate percentage.

I love the Wild Wild West of the OTC market. I'm up 333% in total on $TGGI since buying shares last week.
514B6305-0F4C-4C31-945E-3DAD15ADE595.jpegI got a kick out of this one. Didn’t invest in this. Last Friday it open at 0.16 and shot up to 5.48 that afternoon. A 3,000% gain in a matter of hours.

I would sell those AMC puts soon if I were you. Don't get greedy.

I've been obsessively studying the technicals on this stock....this is not a pump and dump. There truly is a massive squeeze set to occur, and it could pop-off any day now. The squeeze on AMC could potentially make GME look like a pink sheet stock.

It's a different play than GME in many ways, and most of it has to do with synthetic shares than have made the short interest appearance not come close to showing its accurate percentage.
Nope. going to hold them but only because I have some pretty outlandish calls on AMC as well (don't have them on GME). The short squeeze potential seems exhausted on GME but hasn't really gone in play yet on AMC (and some others). GME quickly went to the pump and dump side of things after the original short squeeze. For AMC I just need movement. For GME, I'm betting hard on a crash and burn scenario.

Nope. going to hold them but only because I have some pretty outlandish calls on AMC as well (don't have them on GME). The short squeeze potential seems exhausted on GME but hasn't really gone in play yet on AMC (and some others). GME quickly went to the pump and dump side of things after the original short squeeze. For AMC I just need movement. For GME, I'm betting hard on a crash and burn scenario.

Agree...this wave of GME feels like pump and dump. The AMC technicals though not only say that the squeeze has not happened, but that it could be even better than GME's (or worse, if you're a hedge fund).

The float is inflated right now by close to 200m naked shares. There is a reason why they're tanking it so hard this week. Watching the Level II data, you can clearly see the bid/sell walls being used. It's hedge funds trading back and forth to each other to dictate price, and they're also shorting ETFs. It's like a massive boiling pot of water ready to burst at any moment. We are witnessing the proverbial dip before the rip right now, similar to Volkswagen 2008.

I was one of the people that got tipped off about GME back in early January, and had reservations, but that's only because I did not do my own due diligence to study what was happening. I will not make that same mistake twice.

Attachments

• vw2008.png
    vw2008.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 5
6D4C62AD-DDC4-4592-9702-44092149F1E4.jpeg
For giggles I made a quick and dirty overlay of GME and AMC. 6 month chart. These things seem attached at the hip.

I had been tracking this and looking at it on a daily basis, but this is my first time seeing it extracted out into a 6 month look. Wow.

6D4C62AD-DDC4-4592-9702-44092149F1E4.jpeg
For giggles I made a quick and dirty overlay of GME and AMC. 6 month chart. These things seem attached at the hip.
Now do an overlay with inverse TSLA. It's pretty easy to see where the money was coming from to run the meme stocks up.

One thing I would like to chime in with, as it relates some to the Motley Fool and other many and numerous pay for investment tips/touts.

Never ever have been a fan of pay/subscribe for investment advice services. It is no less than paying for so called, “expert sports wagering tips”. If they all were so confident in their OWN analysis, they would simply invest/bet their own money. Instead, they USE everyone else’s money from those that pay into their services.

Read, study, run test filters with charts and invest on your own knowledge. It is far more rewarding.

Add to this. Today the DTCC rule was just passed by the SEC at market close today. This means that they now have the power to see positional data by institutions at the snap of their fingers.

This is coming to a head. Even Jim Cramer said this afternoon that hedges are screwed (in other words than that).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom