The Investment Thread (5 Viewers)

Coinbase does have high transaction fee rates (which I'm assuming is where the majority of their revenue comes from). Those will probably have to come down as other exchanges catch up with Coinbase's functionality and user base.

Coinbase does have high transaction fee rates (which I'm assuming is where the majority of their revenue comes from). Those will probably have to come down as other exchanges catch up with Coinbase's functionality and user base.

Almost all the exchanges have high fees.

Has anyone made money off XRP? The price has tripled the past week or so. I'm sitting on a few. Had an issue with a large transaction before it went up and it failed. Lost out on a few hundred $... meh.

Interesting. Premarket +5% and this after hours.

Attachments

• BCC79F99-E10B-4142-92BC-9B6A2F817D15.jpeg
    BCC79F99-E10B-4142-92BC-9B6A2F817D15.jpeg
    191 KB · Views: 18
So NAKD up 5% premarket yesterday then saw lots of downward pressure. Today it was up almost 20% premarket and has seen incredible downward pressure all day and may even end red.

It’s trading at near 3-month lows. I have a tough time believing this is real shares being sold. I have no positions. But can’t help but noticethis.

So NAKD up 5% premarket yesterday then saw lots of downward pressure. Today it was up almost 20% premarket and has seen incredible downward pressure all day and may even end red.

It’s trading at near 3-month lows. I have a tough time believing this is real shares being sold. I have no positions. But can’t help but noticethis.

As far as NAKD trading is concerned, it's a racket. Wouldn't touch it with your 10 foot pole.

On a few brokers AMC and GME were trading at a 4:1 ratio of buy vs sell today.

Both stocks were red all day. When the number of people trying to buy was 4 times greater than the people willing to sell.

On a few brokers AMC and GME were trading at a 4:1 ratio of buy vs sell today.

Both stocks were red all day. When the number of people trying to buy was 4 times greater than the people willing to sell.

Each of these topics belong next to one another. NAKD, like SNDL, like silver, like RKT, and this week, like SOS, were all blatant hedge fund pump and dumps used mainly to get people off of their AMC and GME positions.

All of the FUD being spread about AMC daily, along with the clearly manipulated price movement as you point out, are merely attempts to scare people into selling, and more importantly, attempts to stop new people from buying, before the squeeze button gets pushed in the near future once all these new DTCC policies have cleared the deck.

Right now, behind the scenes, hedge funds, the SEC, and long institutions are all working to strategically figure out the most efficient way to let the squeeze processes commence while also limiting the effects of the inevitable corresponding market crash as much as possible. They're likely brokering loan deals, selling debts, and/or brokering deals for discounted shares of other holdings once The Citadel and company get liquidated out of their positions once the de facto margin call becomes due.

These delays come at a cost though, as the more naked shorting hedge funds do to keep these prices artificially down for cosmetic purposes, the more people buy those naked shares, leading to retail investors in particular owning more shares that the actual float that exists (in AMC's case, it's reported at 90% owned by retail, but that does not factor in synthetic shares), making this a far more combustible squeeze potential over what GME has had thus far. All this is doing is running up the DTCC's portion of the bill, since there is no way The Citadel and other hedge funds will be able to pay people for their shares, hence why all these policies are being rushed through that could allow them to initiate the squeeze event themselves. AMC is the real threat, given the combination of the entire float and more being owned by retail + the crazy amount of short interest out there as well as FTD option interest.

Big moves coming here over the next 4 weeks, maybe sooner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom