The Investment Thread (13 Viewers)

I opened an account on Coinbase on my IPad. I verified my account on my gmail, using the same device.

To place a buy, I need to register my phone number. Then, they will send a code via text. This code is then entered into my iPad to purchase a crypto.

Later, I wanted to access my account using my phone. This is the same phone that Coinbase sent a one-time secure text to provide a passcode to purchase crypto.

I tried logging into Coinbase using my phone and it was an unauthorized device. Instructions were to open my gmail to approve the device.

Using my phone I opened my gmail and authorized the device (my phone). I then got an immediate kick back notification that I must open my gmail account on the original device that I opened my account with to approve my new device (my phone).

- Just thought I’d share how intense this is while tossing beer money at something.

I opened an account on Coinbase on my IPad. I verified my account on my gmail, using the same device.

To place a buy, I need to register my phone number. Then, they will send a code via text. This code is then entered into my iPad to purchase a crypto.

Later, I wanted to access my account using my phone. This is the same phone that Coinbase sent a one-time secure text to provide a passcode to purchase crypto.

I tried logging into Coinbase using my phone and it was an unauthorized device. Instructions were to open my gmail to approve the device.

Using my phone I opened my gmail and authorized the device (my phone). I then got an immediate kick back notification that I must open my gmail account on the original device that I opened my account with to approve my new device (my phone).

- Just thought I’d share how intense this is while tossing beer money at something.
Yep, accidentally left my personal phone at home on a business trip, thought how and the heck can I play with investments? My IPad! It Is synced with all my accounts.....Wrong!

AMC rescheduled their share holder meeting. Was supposed to be today. If you own AMC please get your proxy number from your brokerage and register your shares. Same with GME. Every share (vote) counts.

This can help showcase naked shorting.

I personally think AMC was told to stand down on this by someone.

I also found the company's statement to be quite interesting in terms of wording. "Millions of current individual shareholders," makes it clear what message they wanted to send out. There are only 450m shares in the float, about 100m of which are owned by institutions and insiders, not leaving much room for there to be enough shares for there to be "millions of current individual shareholders."

Perhaps some light will be shed during Thursday's earnings call, which was bumped up by one month.

Attachments

• original_324940784.jpg
    original_324940784.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 2
As much as I utilize AMZN, it would be nice to own at least one share.
Unless this 1year target estimate is actually realistic, that ship may have sailed. But AMZN does this lately.. stays in a holding pattern for a while... Been flat/choppy for most of the year.

1620223805525.png

Yeah AMZN had a big run at the start of Covid, I'm guessing that investors are expecting AMZN revenue to come down once people start going back to brick-and-mortar stores (hence the holding pattern for the last year). I wouldn't be surprised if it kicks the slump soon though.

Unless this 1year target estimate is actually realistic, that ship may have sailed. But AMZN does this lately.. stays in a holding pattern for a while... Been flat/choppy for most of the year.

1620223805525.png

I think the recent bump is on split rumors.

Who’s going to tell him?
Well yeah, I think consumer behavior has had a permanent shift towards online shopping from Covid (and the trend was already there over the last decade+), which is why I think we'll see AMZN start kicking back up once investors see that trend continue after there are no more blockers for in-person shopping.

I think consumer behavior has had a permanent shift towards online shopping from Covid (and the trend was already there over the last decade+), which is why I think we'll see AMZN start kicking back up once investors see that trend continue

Bingo.

This was the way things were going prior to the pandemic, and Covid accelerated the trend, put it on steroids, and i dont see any way it’s going back.

I personally think AMC was told to stand down on this by someone.

I also found the company's statement to be quite interesting in terms of wording. "Millions of current individual shareholders," makes it clear what message they wanted to send out. There are only 450m shares in the float, about 100m of which are owned by institutions and insiders, not leaving much room for there to be enough shares for there to be "millions of current individual shareholders."

Perhaps some light will be shed during Thursday's earnings call, which was bumped up by one month.
The AMC CEO just tweeted that the count is 3 million shareholders.

That will rise as more votes will be cast.

Attachments

• 0C060737-DF77-462E-9183-E3B1BB78A4D0.jpeg
    0C060737-DF77-462E-9183-E3B1BB78A4D0.jpeg
    432.9 KB · Views: 18
Is there anything tangible? I know lots of investors want to see it happen, but I thought AMZN's stance was squarely anti-split.

Not sure. I know that was Bezos’s stance but he’s stepping down later this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom