The Investment Thread (14 Viewers)

For anyone whose interested in reading Ryan Cohen’s three page letter to the GameStop board after disclosing he bought 9 million shares.

He closes with this: (Sherman has since stepped down)

RC Ventures understands that Chief Executive Officer George Sherman has substantial experience working for large brick-and-mortar retailers such as Advance Auto Parts, Best Buy and Target. Regrettably, Mr. Sherman appears committed to a twentieth-century focus on physical stores and walk-in sales despite the transition to an always-on digital world. The continuation of the pandemic is only accelerating this transition and, in turn, requiring businesses to take bold steps to compete.

Through our private conversations, we have explained to Mr. Sherman and the Board that GameStop has the ability to pivot toward becoming a technology-driven business that excels in the gaming and digital experience worlds. But this pivot requires the type of strategic vision that has not yet taken hold in the c-suite or boardroom of the company.

I won't lie...I am a bit surprised by our start thus far today....already +$11, closing in on $60 per share.

Long way to go, but I was totally expected them to attack us down into the 30s early today.

I won't lie...I am a bit surprised by our start thus far today....already +$11, closing in on $60 per share.

Long way to go, but I was totally expected them to attack us down into the 30s early today.
Same! I was waiting to buy more when it happened.

The SEC is finally starting to make some statements on this. I do think this is more than just lip service, hearing Gary Gensler's tone regarding bad actors over the past few weeks. I am more than convinced he is out to get The Citadel.

The SEC is finally starting to make some statements on this. I do think this is more than just lip service, hearing Gary Gensler's tone regarding bad actors over the past few weeks. I am more than convinced he is out to get The Citadel.

E8AE3A8F-C43D-4855-BFDA-3FFBE38747BF.jpeg
Live look at the SEC officials

Biotech can have those crazy spikes. I remember EYES going from $1.40 to about $15 in 3 trading days.

Biotech can have those crazy spikes. I remember EYES going from $1.40 to about $15 in 3 trading days.
Simulate and Trade explained the Bio spikes, that they are related to GME/AMC, follow the patterns. Also, the timing of the announcement was no coincidence.

Hedgies cashing out before letting the dam break on the ill-fated short plays?

Attachments

• bit.png
    bit.png
    84.3 KB · Views: 7
I'd say this is a pretty decent start for GME this morning...

Attachments

• gmed3.png
    gmed3.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 6
I had to jump in and grab some more of BB as it is making its move.

Virgin Galactic SPCE has been climbing nicely, I wish I would have bought more at the low $14+.

Simulate and Trade explained the Bio spikes, that they are related to GME/AMC, follow the patterns. Also, the timing of the announcement was no coincidence.

This thing where everything the market goes back to GME/AME exposing a vast unseen conspiracy in securities is getting sort of Q'ish. Even the weird voiceovers in the YouTubes.

Not saying it's wrong, I don't know enough to say, but it has that vibe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom