The Investment Thread (8 Viewers)

Yeah as i type this it’s $688.. but i swear i checked a few minutes ago and at one point it was literally at $700.00 for a split second.. then i refreshed again and it was gone…. So i guess it never technically went ‘over’ $700… ☹️
Haha. I’m sure the candle stick will show it.

Been short-ladder city today. They are definitely going with the all-out assault before this threshold FTD situation comes to a head.

It is noteworthy though that the last time we traded under 30 RSI for this long came on May 19th, which was the week before we rocketed.

Been short-ladder city today. They are definitely going with the all-out assault before this threshold FTD situation comes to a head.

It is noteworthy though that the last time we traded under 30 RSI for this long came on May 19th, which was the week before we rocketed.
I would have thought today was a big options day they way they manipulated GME below 200 and AMC below 50.

I would have thought today was a big options day they way they manipulated GME below 200 and AMC below 50.

There is plenty of open interest in the $55 to $60 realm, so we may see a long tute play some offense in the late afternoon, but I am not hopeful for today.

Well I will be picking up some more AMC and throwing in a little Lagniappe with an extra share of GME today.

dtf9yn51jt871.jpg

Well I will be picking up some more AMC and throwing in a little Lagniappe with an extra share of GME today.

dtf9yn51jt871.jpg

Yep...all they have done these past several months with their stalling is train us to absorb these dips, not to mention allow us to get more and more paychecks, tax money, stim money, etc. to continue to add to our positions.

YhPkQLi.jpg

Looks like both AMC and GME are picking up some steam here.
Maybe just me, but Ive noticed when dipping, they both have good dip in the 11am CST hour but after 12pm, they begin an upswing fight for consolidation.

Maybe just me, but Ive noticed when dipping, they both have good dip in the 11am CST hour but after 12pm, they begin an upswing fight for consolidation.

Yeah, that's the ol' "Everyone is now on their lunch break" selling simulation. Happens almost every single day.

WallStreetBets now private. Rumor is that Bank of America is suing that subreddit, Reddit, or the mods of WSB.

If I was BoA this would only be a last resort. I’m sure their hands aren’t clean in any of this.

Edit. This was fake news apparently. FYI

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom