The Investment Thread (5 Viewers)

Any idea what the reason is? Thankful since I have been holding way too much of it for too long.

Apparently they have been setting the stage with their suppliers for a 20% increase in phone production. Many analysts still think it is undervalued (as porculator suggested).

Toying with the idea of selling NIO. It made a good chuck of change. They were listed as a buy recently, but have been decreasing. Yahoo Finance has an article saying to keep buying NIO, then an article right next to it saying the Hedge are dumping NIO. Not confident with the chip shortages. It has to affect them eventually.

So..... buy more?
Of course! I really like Patagonia clothing and I'm sucker when it goes on sale, I have the same mentality with $GME and $AMC, "oh look whats on sale today, I think I will".

I think its a sign that the $GME and $AMC MOASS is coming.

We definitely knew they were not going to make this easy on us haha

I keep reminding myself that GME went from $160 to $60 to $480 on the intraday, and then from $480 to $40 to $350. They're definitely going to try to shake paper-hands plenty before taking each leg up.

They also want to make us feel thankful whenever they take it up to say $60 to $70 again.

I won't lie, I did take out a little more and converted them to shares once we dipped under $38. If we see $29 tomorrow, I likely will add more far-dated options. Looking at July 2022 $50 calls.

But with all that said, the clear, straight line pattern downward these past few days is clearly indicative of some type of algorithmic, inorganic trading. Also doesn't help that 70% of the orders are being routed to the dark pool. Our inflow has been greater than outflow literally every single day for the past two weeks. It is unheard of for a price to drop if inflow is even slightly higher than outflow, but here we are, seeing it for weeks in succession.

Toying with the idea of selling NIO. It made a good chuck of change. They were listed as a buy recently, but have been decreasing. Yahoo Finance has an article saying to keep buying NIO, then an article right next to it saying the Hedge are dumping NIO. Not confident with the chip shortages. It has to affect them eventually.

Is it possible hedge funds are dumping all of their long positions before covering their shorts. Essentially getting forced liquidated in a controlled fashion?

I keep a close eye on all of The Citadel's long positions, on my watch list, and they have been remarkably red for quite some time now.

Boy if there's anything I love it's a stock market that makes sense, which is what we have, right now. It's good and I like it.

We definitely knew they were not going to make this easy on us haha

I keep reminding myself that GME went from $160 to $60 to $480 on the intraday, and then from $480 to $40 to $350. They're definitely going to try to shake paper-hands plenty before taking each leg up.

They also want to make us feel thankful whenever they take it up to say $60 to $70 again.

I won't lie, I did take out a little more and converted them to shares once we dipped under $38. If we see $29 tomorrow, I likely will add more far-dated options. Looking at July 2022 $50 calls.

But with all that said, the clear, straight line pattern downward these past few days is clearly indicative of some type of algorithmic, inorganic trading. Also doesn't help that 70% of the orders are being routed to the dark pool. Our inflow has been greater than outflow literally every single day for the past two weeks. It is unheard of for a price to drop if inflow is even slightly higher than outflow, but here we are, seeing it for weeks in succession.
I believe I either read or watched something today that they were attacking ETF’s pretty heavily today that were loaded with AMC & GME.

Ah yes. In AMC and GME where retail is the whale, we have massive selling right now. Ok.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom