The Investment Thread (4 Viewers)

I worry about Citadel secretly paying some prominent figure and that person declares that a short squeeze is 100% to happen and people should put what they got into it. All to erase the wealth gap.

Then Citadel sues for market manipulation and gets an out somehow.

I believe that is definitely an angle they have been subtly pursuing. Some of those MarketWatch articles as of late have been clearly trying to set the tone for a manipulation angle.

That said, I don't know if it is necessarily meant to change the outcome of this situation, but rather them making the case for some sort of bailout after the situation plays out. Even Gary Gensler says that the issue his office sees no issue with retail investors getting together and buying a stock in that it is no different than a group of next door neighbors telling each other about a stock they like. Institutions' risk assessment/recklessness is the issue.

Wow, this is what you call desperation. Wrong AMC.

Attachments

• original_357402469.png
    original_357402469.png
    196.5 KB · Views: 10
Check this out - obvious bots pumping up the idea of an "Ape Fest," which does not exist.

nrX0v2z.png

This is similar to the "#AMCDay" hashtag that seems to pop up out of nowhere once every couple of months on Twitter and spreads like wildfire, with MarketWatch and company quick to write a story about how AMC's share prices rose because it was declared "AMC Day" by the "Reddit community."

FC8CB3E9-B327-4089-A31B-F16EF8165DA9.jpeg
Probably just a coincidence that Cohen partnered with Ann Hand (super league gaming) and picked these dates. But I’m jacked.

Also bought some Super League Gaming (SLGG) because it may catch a free ride on this. Insider shares buying by SLGG last Monday too.

Super league is best known for MineHut which is the main server for Minecraft.

Minecraft is like digital legos I think. Explains a cryptic recent tweet from Cohen “Brick by Brick”.

FC8CB3E9-B327-4089-A31B-F16EF8165DA9.jpeg
Probably just a coincidence that Cohen partnered with Ann Hand (super league gaming) and picked these dates. But I’m jacked.

Also bought some Super League Gaming (SLGG) because it may catch a free ride on this. Insider shares buying by SLGG last Monday too.

Super league is best known for MineHut which is the main server for Minecraft.

Minecraft is like digital legos I think. Explains a cryptic recent tweet from Cohen “Brick by Brick”.
I had some SLGG a while back sold it when I was +100%, I just might jump back in with this news.

Big market nosedive.

All Delta strain related? Travel getting hammered.

All Delta strain related? Travel getting hammered.

Listening to CNBC this morning, it seems like trepidation over the Delta, and the general rise in numbers, seems to be the biggest factor.. which is weird to me, since the height of Covid in 2020 saw one of the biggest bull markets in history.. :shrug:

Also interestingly , at least to me- is that TSLA is actually slightly *up* today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom