The Investment Thread (7 Viewers)

Couple just sentenced to nearly 20 years due to them profiting off making fake coupons and selling them.

Ken Griffin prints billions and billions of fake shares while profiting off them.

I do not know the difference here.

HEI is flirting with near all time highs again. It's been a bit of a sideways year, but it is primed to pop. Airlines have to keep up maintenance. They're running out of sidelined engines to gut.

Probably an expensive time to buy in. But anyone who got in a while ago should keep holding and buy on dips. I don't see this changing any time soon. Fiscal year ends Oct 31.

It's crazy that in 13 years of steady investing in them AND the S&P500, they are 14x % growth compared to the S&P. i.e. 714% vs 58% (according to how my brokerage calculates it).

Edit. Ok, 12x, if you do the math, vs head estimate it.

Feds arrested a popular Twitter trader for running a "pump and dump" scheme. If you trade penny stocks, you might have heard of the guy. This is part of the social media crackdown that the government has been on since the GME incident.

Weird day. Most memes way up. GameStop up a lot immediately after a key member of their leadership teams leaves? I don’t think today was about fundamentals. Today was either shorts covering or FTDs being delivered.

Jeez! Avis car rental. Currently up $169.00 a share almost a 100% increase.

Weird day. Most memes way up. GameStop up a lot immediately after a key member of their leadership teams leaves? I don’t think today was about fundamentals. Today was either shorts covering or FTDs being delivered.

well they forgot Blackberry dammit

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom