The Investment Thread (5 Viewers)

Jeez! Avis car rental. Currently up $169.00 a share almost a 100% increase.

Reports saying Avis had huge earnings and now hedge's are running to cover.

Who rents from them! Never heard a fellow business traveler brag about Avis.

Who rents from them! Never heard a fellow business traveler brag about Avis.
IDK, it's entirely possible they reduced staff massively and recovered to normal rental #'s. Seems like an industry ripe for massive online automation. Then again, maybe they sold a ton of the fleet given new car slump and high used prices being paid.

Someone got margin called. Has to be it. The entire January gang is lit up in after hours right now.

So yeah, I *MAY HAVE* just duplicated my success with AMC today. I was balls deep in BBBY calls, bought for $.07 to $.16 per share per contract. Likely will all open at over $20 per in the AM, if the price stays at this level.

Knocking on wood.

Definitely will be up at 3:00 am to watch this in the AM. Wow.

I kept seeing all these stocks from earlier in the year running and decided to try to find one before it took off, and this one became my favorite candidate after I saw its unnatural dip last week based off of earnings. It is on the same cycle as AMC and GME.

They are attributing it to a deal with Kroger, but I think that's B.S. and they just don't want to admit it is being squeezed, (not) coincidentally alongside everything else this afternoon.

FlLNw0n.jpg

well they forgot Blackberry dammit

Yeah, I am disappointed about BB as well, though it is moving nicely in AH, it is nowhere near to the level of BBBY. I have as much BB as I do BBBY actually.

Maybe tomorrow.

Yeah, I am disappointed about BB as well, though it is moving nicely in AH, it is nowhere near to the level of BBBY. I have as much BB as I do BBBY actually.

Maybe tomorrow.
Maybe tomorrow indeed. I think all of this is further confirmation that the shorts never covered.

I bought more shares of GME today

So BBBY is doing a share buy back. This caused a number of shorts to cover. Which then caused the meme basket to spike.

All of this happening before the NFT bomb. Things could get insane.

So BBBY is doing a share buy back. This caused a number of shorts to cover. Which then caused the meme basket to spike.

All of this happening before the NFT bomb. Things could get insane.

Always makes me wonder if news gets front-run ahead of these pre-determined spike points. Either way, I'll take it.

Just hoping my gains don't evaporate by the time market opens haha, but we should get some good FOMO energy this morning to pump the price up to the $35 to $40 range, hopefully.

Maybe tomorrow indeed. I think all of this is further confirmation that the shorts never covered.

I bought more shares of GME today

I own literally just one GME call that I bought on Friday, just to say I have a stake in that, and it has already gone well over 100% gains. Wish I had bought way more now haha

I own literally just one GME call that I bought on Friday, just to say I have a stake in that, and it has already gone well over 100% gains. Wish I had bought way more now haha

After taking my profits on BBBY, I added 80% of it to my AMC position, bought some YOLO Blackberry calls for next week, and added 9 more GME calls.

Today has been a great day.

Glad I got out of BBBY when I did (sold them inclemently as it dropped this morning, and all were out of my possession before the share price got to $24.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom