The Investment Thread (9 Viewers)

It is remarkable how GME has held at that price.

Don't know about y'all but my accounts have been 🔥 lately. Been a great run these past couple of weeks.
I'm not looking to paint the devil on the wall, but yes.

I'm soooooo patiently waiting for MSFT to announce 3 :1 split. Pleeeeease.

It is remarkable how GME has held at that price.

Don't know about y'all but my accounts have been 🔥 lately. Been a great run these past couple of weeks.

Yes, it’s been a great week thus far. My PROG calls that I got when the share price was under $3 are starting to look hot now too.

Yes, it’s been a great week thus far. My PROG calls that I got when the share price was under $3 are starting to look hot now too.
Prog just keeps going. There’s been a few plays on the subreddit Shortsqueeze that have actually worked out well.

You think SDC goes on a run?

I'm not looking to paint the devil on the wall, but yes.

I'm soooooo patiently waiting for MSFT to announce 3 :1 split. Pleeeeease.
This split really happening or just wishful thinking? You got some inside info?

This split really happening or just wishful thinking? You got some inside info?

oh its ALL wishful thinking. I have been looking at historical highs/splits for MSFT for last 3 months waiting for them to announce something. Historically, they dont like stock price to be this high ( dissuades new money investing in due to high price ) and at $330/share, cant imagine folks flocking to app/broker to jump on in.

So no- no inside info. Just been scouring the web weekly to see if ANY news/rumors have hit.

Crickets.

lol.

Prog just keeps going. There’s been a few plays on the subreddit Shortsqueeze that have actually worked out well.

You think SDC goes on a run?

Not familiar with SDC. Paper-handed PROG and took my profits over $4 today to throw back into the mothership (AMC).

Not familiar with SDC. Paper-handed PROG and took my profits over $4 today to throw back into the mothership (AMC).
SDC is another heavily shorted stock that MAY get a large number of FTDs that need settled before or during the next rollover period.

I just bought some shares of CLOV a couple of days ago. Super risky bet. Especially with earnings next week.

The infrastructure bill just passed the House…..it includes billions for electric school buses. Those stocks are going to rocket. Going to pick up more Lion Electric, LEV on Monday.

The infrastructure bill just passed the House…..it includes billions for electric school buses. Those stocks are going to rocket. Going to pick up more Lion Electric, LEV on Monday.
Might be good that I didn't sell off all of my PBW, but I probably should have loaded up a bit more, since it's up a lot in the last month.

9F12F74F-9008-4657-935C-F2F1FC5FDDCE.jpeg
Nipples jacked. Not sure if this was a tongue and cheek play at Elon or if he was addressing the MarketWatch article published today that talked about how people holding meme stocks could pose risks to financial stability.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom