The Jameis Winston/Taysom Hill Bee Hive (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
In New Orleans there is

Taysom bee hive
And
Jameis bee hive

You can't critique either QB without each base listing a bunch of excuses on why they aren't having success.

The way I see it is that both quarterbacks went out there with the same cast of weapons and coaches, and the results quite literally speak for themselves. Taysom had more interceptions in one game than Winston had all season with this same group.

There's no longer any argument where Taysom is realistically better. Hill may be better than Trevor, at best. But this argument ended with a winning record 7 games into the season.

One has a 5-2 record in the middle of being displaced by a hurricane. The other has about a 45 passer rating with 0 wins and 5 ints

I don’t see the argument here
Give me a sec

Too many people are in love with one or the other QBs that they are blind to facts. It's undebatable that Winston is the best QB. He easily won the job. Siemain would have probably looked much better behind a healthy o-line, and Taysom probably would have finished with a much better game had he not jacked up his finger. They still wouldn't have been as good as Winston. People are so emotionally attached that it's hard to rationalize anything with them. Some excuses are absolutely valid. Some are just arguments to validate their own opinion.

They both shown a lot of growth, but Taysom seems to be right at the his ceiling while Jameis still got plenty of room to grow. I do worry about that knee affecting his greatest strength. The deep pass accuracy.

Which is funny... Because Winston hasn't been a great deep ball passer in the NFL. Which is a sign of his internal growth from him.

He's realistically our best option going forward and there unfortunately not many options to improve that position.

It would be nice if Winston could get more objective analyst instead of these casual filth that people have to stand up too. If aren't forced to defend Winston against gross misinformation and personal grievances. We would have open discussions about his flaw, but those aren't the discussions. The discussion is to get rid of him.

We can't have a civil discourse about what Winston need to improve of because people that speak out against Winston just want him gone with no better talent to replace it. It's shameful and disgusting. They rather tank than try to win with Winston. Who isn't perfect and had a ton of growing pains. He was atleast growing. Hill and Trevor are kind of what they are.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom