The Jameis Winston/Taysom Hill Bee Hive (1 Viewer)

I really think they'll make a play for JW...he's young and he wont be as expensive. Why trade for AR at age 38 when you can get JW at age 28 and lock up your QB position for the forseeable future.

It'll be up to JW as to where he lands next year.
Because the Steelers are about winning Super Bowls. Rodgers gives them the best chance with that roster

You don't think JW is capable of winning a SB?
Yes, but I think they are going to want somebody that has played at highest level at the position instead of a QB with potential.

Steelers going after Aaron Rodgers
Aaron Rodgers has been given a seat at the decision making table, they are probably going deep in the playoffs, and the Packers just protected him from the COVID craziness. Rodgers is retiring in the Green and Gold.

Yes, but I think they are going to want somebody that has played at highest level at the position instead of a QB with potential.
Obviously, you don’t know Payton and Loomis. They’re wizards at taking what others think are nothing and making great players out of them in their system for nice but not outrageous contracts. Look at what they did in 16 years with Brees. Most QBs would have made four times what Brees made with other teams.

Aaron Rodgers has been given a seat at the decision making table, they are probably going deep in the playoffs, and the Packers just protected him from the COVID craziness. Rodgers is retiring in the Green and Gold.
I wouldn’t want that guy anywhere near this team except as an opponent. He’s an arrogant jacktail.

Obviously, you don’t know Payton and Loomis. They’re wizards at taking what others think are nothing and making great players out of them in their system for nice but not outrageous contracts. Look at what they did in 16 years with Brees. Most QBs would have made four times what Brees made with other teams.
Yes, I do know them, but that's not what I am referring to?

In New Orleans there is

Taysom bee hive
And
Jameis bee hive

You can't critique either QB without each base listing a bunch of excuses on why they aren't having success.

I'm okay with the excuses. It's all the attacks that make it not fun anymore to the point where some of the posters I like hearing from just don't post anymore because it's not worth the headache. Yeah, we don't have a HOF QB anymore. It's not going to be as pretty as it was. It likely won't ever be as good as it was with Drew. That's just how it is.

Maybe Hill is an NFL QB, maybe he's not. But, he's all we've got. Good or bad, Hill is the QB, and the season isn't over. The playoffs are still not out of the question. I think there's enough there for Hill to go 4 and 2, and if the Saints can get 2 healthy tackles, Kamara and a healthier D-line by the Bucs game, I think they can with that game too if AB is out.

I think there's more to be encouraged about than discouraged. The Saints could, oddly enough, be one of the healthier teams at the end of the season if they do make the playoffs.

I'm okay with the excuses. It's all the attacks that make it not fun anymore to the point where some of the posters I like hearing from just don't post anymore because it's not worth the headache. Yeah, we don't have a HOF QB anymore. It's not going to be as pretty as it was. It likely won't ever be as good as it was with Drew. That's just how it is.

Maybe Hill is an NFL QB, maybe he's not. But, he's all we've got. Good or bad, Hill is the QB, and the season isn't over. The playoffs are still not out of the question. I think there's enough there for Hill to go 4 and 2, and if the Saints can get 2 healthy tackles, Kamara and a healthier D-line by the Bucs game, I think they can with that game too if AB is out.

I think there's more to be encouraged about than discouraged. The Saints could, oddly enough, be one of the healthier teams at the end of the season if they do make the playoffs.
Bless your heart.

Love Taysom, he's a warrior with lots of skills and physical ability, but he's only your long term solution at quarterback in that he helps you get higher draft choices. Would love for him to be starting material, but to be effective he has to run the ball which exposes him to injury.

Slap fight about warrior rhetoric aside, I’m not sure what else people need to see to know that a 32 year old gadget player isn’t a QB. Even last year, his deficiencies were obvious. They aren’t changing.

If we don’t stop this nonsense by next training camp, we deserve to lose.

I wouldn’t want that guy anywhere near this team except as an opponent. He’s an arrogant jacktail.

That's another huge red flag with him. Look at the way the team embraced Winston, they wouldn't do that to Rodgers and if he ever clashes with Payton over something, watch out. Season over, contract blown up, etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom