The Jets (1 Viewer)

They come to our house. I'm not worried.

The Patriots missed Welker today. He's very important to Brady. And Brady still looks rusty.

The Jets are playing well so far, but I like our chances against a rookie QB in OUR HOUSE!

The Patriots defense is terrible. They have lost everyone. Teddy, Vrabel, Seymore, Hobbs, Mayo hurt. The Jets got to come to the dome.

The biggest game is Giants and Falcons.

I'll be at that game. Saints are 7-0 when I'm in that number. It's all good.

The Patriots should be 0-2 right now. Their defense is not even a shadow of it's former self. The Jets seem to be pretty good but they come to the dome. I worry about a letdown next week against Buffalo--just a little.

The Patriots defense is terrible. They have lost everyone. Teddy, Vrabel, Seymore, Hobbs, Mayo hurt. The Jets got to come to the dome.
But their offense still has Brady and Moss, right? I'm impressed by what the Jets did today. I've seen nothing but the score so far, but holding them to just 3 field goals is impressive.

The Patriots O can't touch ours. Gonna be a different game. Going to have to put up more than 16 to walk away with a W in the dome.

But their offense still has Brady and Moss, right? I'm impressed by what the Jets did today. I've seen nothing but the score so far, but holding them to just 3 field goals is impressive.

Their offense has been gutted. No Evans, we got him. They throwing to Faulk more and Welker was out. Brady still coming back from injury.

The pats will lose to the Falcons next week.

Its the Bills next week ... NOT THE JETS!! I hope Payton keeps the team focused on Buffalo ... and ONLY BUFFALO!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom